One Hour Air Conditioning and Heating Dallas

Updated April 29, 2014
Updated April 29, 2014
2.9

CEO

Good team like atmosphere with good compensation.

Current Employee - Installer  in  Dallas, TX
    Current Employee - Installer in Dallas, TX

I have been working at One Hour Air Conditioning and Heating Dallas

Pros

Great team like atmosphere with ability to work year round. Weekly meetings with entire company to improve the communication and each departments skills to create an enjoyable place to work

Cons

Not really much, The extreme temps in the attic space during our busy season takes a physical and mental set back. But that is not really company related as it is Dallas Texas.

A terrible, life shattering experience. Run, don't walk away from this company.

I worked at One Hour Air Conditioning and Heating Dallas full-time

Pros

Salary was great I guess....

Cons

Poorly run organization. High pressure sales to EVERYONE!!! (elderly, sick etc) "Technicians" aren't even properly trained...more like set up people. They run a scheme where you call in for a service or a tune up. They take apart the furnace and stand there and shake there head. "I'll have to get a Sr. Tech out here (code word for salesman) to see what we can do for you. They pressure the customer on the spot to make a purchase. Absolutely the worst company I ever worked for. I was suckered into leaving a very lucrative position to come to work for them....then poof! Gone! Sayonara!. I was never trained, nor was any guidance given. Get multiple quotes on a system...you will save thousands!!!

Go back to being a reputable company. Forget about the "Culligan" way of strong armed sales tactics and concentrate on being a fair, honest company. You had that before, and that is why I came to work for you, as I was led to believe it was that way.

Worked for One Hour Air Conditioning and Heating Dallas? Contribute to the Community!