One Source Provider

www.onesourceprovider.com

One Source Provider Reviews

Updated Jul 23, 2014

Marketing Intern: Thank you for the AMAZING experience!!!

Marketing Intern (Former Employee) Dearborn, MI

ProsOn the job learning
    Working directly with management
    Patient and understanding
    Ability to earn lucrative bonuses
    Go above and beyond and you will receive recognition!!
    Great personal/work balance
    Travel and attend conferences across the states

ConsI wish you were hiring full time. I had such an awesome time working with all of you directly.

Advice to Senior ManagementCreate the position for me to work full time when I graduate! Your generosity and passion for the people within your company is outstanding. I've never worked for a company that cared and took an interest in their people as much as you have. Thank you for making me feel like family!!

DOOR TO DOOR SALES

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

ProsNon-traditional atmosphere.
    Good sales training if you've just graduated college or need experience

ConsCommission ONLY!! No expenses covered or reimbursed.
    Long hours working outside 6 days a week, usually till at least 8 PM.
    Extremely high turn over. They tell you in the interview you'll be meeting with clients but really your just randomly knocking on neighborhood doors.
    They are constantly opening companies under LLC names so people don't know it's really all one company. Do your research! Altair 12, Think Management Group, Skyline Business Consulting, New Age Management, Scarlet Management, and don't be surprised if you can't find these companies. They probably just changed the names so google the addresses to make connections.

Advice to Senior ManagementBe honest in the interview. I have a significant amount of sales training and while speaking with a recruiter on the phone I was told the average salary was $45,000. During the interview I found out it was commission only and no benefits.

Good working environment

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

ProsGreat people to work for

ConsPay is not that great based off commission

Advice to Senior ManagementNeed to pay more attention to entry level

1. We want your feedback – Are these company reviews helpful to you?  Yes | No

One Source Provider

Account Executive/Executive Team Trainer (Former Employee) Troy, MI

ProsSome cool people, many opportunities to succeed. A lot of young people. Gives real world experience in learning how to be persuasive in business.

ConsMuch like a pyramid scheme. Do not tell you that you will be a door-to-door salesman in the interview. Rather, they use the term "direct sales". Management is at times clueless. Their sales system is reputable, but needs refinement.

Advice to Senior ManagementBe more aware of your type of leadership and management. You cannot be "best friends" with your employees at times, and the "dictator" at others.

Human Resources Director

Human Resources Director (Current Employee) Dearborn, MI

ProsGood salaries. Collaborative work environment. Good benefits and very flexible about work/life balance. The ability to work remotely is different in every group. Some groups allow it willingly and others expect their employees in the office every day. No problem getting time off for appointments or family issues.

ConsFar commute (Company has discussed potential gas allowance)

Advice to Senior ManagementBigger sign so that our location can be found better!

Best Internship Ever!

Human Resources (Current Employee) Dearborn, MI

ProsLaid back atmosphere yet a very hard working office.
    Gain experience I never thought was possible
    Patience that each person I work with gives me, I know that it can not be easy trying to teach someone to do the things you do on a day to day basis when I do not have the experience to pick it up as quick as they can do it.

ConsThat this is only an internship. I have inquired about moving to a part time position when I go back to school.

Advice to Senior ManagementBring me on full time when the summer is over and I will prove to be the best I can.

False hope giving to entry level employess

Account Executive (Former Employee) Dearborn, MI

ProsPeople were friendly and young allowing everyone to be close and make friends. It is a very light atmosphere allowing everyone to feel comfortable.

ConsGave false hope as to how much more you could make and only cared about management making money, not the account executives

Advice to Senior ManagementMake your employees happy, then maybe you will make money.

Accont Exc

Recruiter (Current Employee) Dearborn, MI

ProsThe pros would be that you go to an office in the morning; (that you don’t get payed for) after that you have to solicit at residential door and hope they sign up for the product you represent, to get a commission on it.

ConsThe Cons are many one it a pyramid scam, your pay checks are never right, you also have to work outdoors an any kind of weather, and they take 30% of your check which is already a commission check, also you have no benefits with this company.

Advice to Senior ManagementI would Advice Mangaement not to lie about the company to incoming employees.

Hard Work Pays Off

ProsAwesome potential for growth
    Very welcoming work environment
    You actually like to go to work
    Tons of great business experience to be gained
    Hard work is rewarded

ConsYou actually have to work hard to do well
    Investing time outside of work to get better at your job

Advice to Senior ManagementGreat work experience, always felt part of the team and welcomed.

Good Opportunity

Account Executive (Former Employee) Dearborn, MI

Pros- fun work environment
    - open door policy
    - good money
    - great management that makes you feel supported and special
    - no seniority

Cons- some positions you have to drive to the client location
    - have to get up early
    - in dearborn, far drive from my house

Advice to Senior Managementkeep taking care of your people and you will grow

Worked for One Source Provider? Contribute to the Community!