One Workplace
www.oneworkplace.com Santa Clara, CA 150 to 499 Employees

One Workplace Reviews

Updated Apr 22, 2014
One Workplace – San Jose – “workplace”

Mark Ferrari

Really Fun Place to Work!!

Account Coordinator (Current Employee)
    Santa Clara, CA

ProsThis is by far one of my favorite places to work, EVER. There are a lot of great people at this company and most of them are a pleasure to work with. A lot of wise older people who are more than willing to show you the ropes. The work is challenging and rewarding.

ConsThe pay doesn't always go hand and hand with what your asked to do or the different responsibilities you take on. Depending on your position, it can be hard to get a promotion or find ways to grow within the company.

Advice to Senior ManagementPay your good employees market rate if you want to keep them!

Creative place to work

ProsBeautiful office. Inspiration every where you turn. Great people and a fun environment.

ConsWork and deadlines can be grueling.

Advice to Senior ManagementDon't forget to keep appreciating your employees.

Feels like family

Account Executive (Current Employee)
    Santa Clara, CA

ProsWe have gorgeous offices in SF, Oakland, and a new and unbelievable working showroom in Santa Clara. Everyone is treated with dignity and the people genuinely seem to care about each other. Ownership is hands on and cares about the welfare of their employees.

ConsNone that come to mind that aren't present at every job. There is the standard amount of office politics, sales ego, etc...

Advice to Senior ManagementKeep shooting for the stars, you're doing a great job.

• We want your feedback – Are these company reviews helpful to you?  Yes | No

Professional

Account Manager (Former Employee)
    Oakland, CA

ProsGreat products
    Good training
    Dedicated employees
    Loyalty to Senior Staff

ConsFavoritism
    Hard to fit in at times

In The Big Leagues

Account Coordinator (Current Employee)
    Milpitas, CA

ProsGreat culture. It's easy to feel proud to work here. Nice family owned company.

ConsA lot to learn of new information to learn, but that is true for anywhere.

Interesting yet exhausting but rewarding and informative at the same time.

Account Manager (Current Employee)
    San Francisco, CA

ProsWell designed , innovative product (steelcase). Way more than competent management. Fun work environment. Extremely skilled project managers. Accessible IT and customer service. Overall positive attitude by all.

ConsUnrealistic expections due to lack of training.

Advice to Senior ManagementContinue caring about your employees and viewing them and valuable assets to the company. But stop playIng favorites and listening to one persons side of a story.

Worked for One Workplace? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at One Workplace reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for One Workplace CEO Mark Ferrari. All 6 reviews posted anonymously by One Workplace employees.