OneCommand

Not yet rated.

Jeff Hart

Great Company!

Anonymous Employee (Current Employee) Cincinnati, OH

ProsOneCommand puts a lot of trust in their employees by encouraging them to learn more by providing opportuinities to grow professionally. Able to work independently with little supervision to do my job and loved the team I work with. They also understood the challenges that happens working and having a family by accommodating flexability.

ConsJust your day to day gossip, which is anywhere you work.

– I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company

Great Company

Anonymous Employee (Current Employee) Mason, OH

ProsFast-paced, always moving, always looking for sustainability in the marketplace. Great management team who really care about the direction of the company and their employees. Relaxed environment where ideas and creativity are embraced. Management encourages and rewards excellent work performance.

ConsDoing more with less can get a bit hectic and frustrating.

Advice to Senior ManagementKeep communicating with the company and continue the transparency.

This is a fantastic company!

ProsThe company is strong and focused on moving forward. Management cares about their employees and the employees are some of the greatest people you will find. Coming to work every day is a new and enjoyable experience - some of my best friends are my co-workers!

ConsAny concerns that I might have are addressed and fixed quickly!

Advice to Senior ManagementKeep doing what you're doing and growing us bigger and better.

1. We want your feedback – Are these company reviews helpful to you?  Yes | No

Best Job I've Ever Had

Anonymous Employee (Current Employee) Mason, OH

ProsVery fast paced environment.
    Fun, caring co-workers.

ConsThere is never enough time in the day to get everything done.

Advice to Senior ManagementKeep trying to find ways to rally the employees together. The quarterly events are good, but may want to explore monthly or different events.

Growing company with so much opportunity!

Pros-Company values have increased significantly in the 8 years that I have been employed by OneCommand.
    -The opportunities of growth within leadership, our vision, and the company as a whole have been awesome to witness and be a part of.
    -OneCommand is a family...you have the "feel good" family feel here.
    -Great work-life balance and always having the support of your management team.
    -Business development and the opportunities within are endless. We are a growing company, and learning new and exciting information each and every day.

Cons-Communication between departments could improve

Great company

ProsI have been with OneCommand for 5 years. The culture is relaxed. Management is great. Open Door policy exists. Either walk in or make an appointment to discuss concerns. Results are given in a timely manner. Ideas are given full consideration. Confidentiality is prominent.

ConsGeneral training is second as new product training takes precedence. Relaxed culture - distractions abound.

Advice to Senior ManagementKeep Open Door policy. Communicate constantly.

Fast paced interesting company to work for in a thriving industry

Management (Current Employee) Mason, OH

ProsEvery day is very exciting and the people are great. The work is very interesting and exciting. Culture is open and friendly and we are growing!!!

ConsThe pace of work is very exciting.

Advice to Senior ManagementKeep the focus on the future.

Contract Position

Email Marketing Specialist (Former Employee) Mason, OH

ProsFree Lunch on Fridays, no micromanaging.

ConsToo much emphasis on socialization vs. productivity.

Advice to Senior ManagementYou wouldn't have to hire more people for a position if your employees actually did their job.

VC Taking over

Senior Technology Leadership (Former Employee) Seattle, WA

Pros- Some of the employees are good people to work with
    - Useful product that is enjoyable to work on

Cons- VC appointed new President and things went downhill
    - Poor communication
    - Management doesn't listen to employees

Advice to Senior Management- Find some real management for technology

Growing company

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

ProsDynamic marketing company aspiring to grow and stabilize.

ConsNot entirely clear in it's direction prone to quick & sharp change of directions

Worked for OneCommand? Contribute to the Community!