OneLogin Reviews

Clear Vision, Strong Leadership, Fantastic Culture

Current Employee - Sales Executive in San Francisco, CA
    Current Employee - Sales Executive in San Francisco, CA

I have been working at OneLogin full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

OneLogin was founded to solve an emerging business problem in a vastly different way than the large, legacy technology companies. By maintaining focus on the customer, the executive team has attracted unique perspectives from across the industry to innovate on an already strong solution while also creating an incredible workplace. In my sales role, I feel like I have an opportunity to make my mark on the industry, and each of my clients. I get to partner with services and engineering to help make the product better, and believe that with success will come new opportunities in future years - already seeing many promotions take place across my team. Many of the industry's best sales tools, the latest technology, a flexible work environment and great benefits package all all available from Day 1.

Cons

I really enjoy being able to share best practices and pass along client and partner feedback to make an impact above and beyond the "typical" responsibilities of my role. I think that's a fantastic part of a quickly growing startup culture. However, if you thrive in a more regimented and segmented work environment, or an already-mature marketplace, I imagine this would be an extremely challenging place to work.

Advice to Management

Keep making great hires to maintain our momentum and positive culture!

On the up and up

Current Employee - Technical Recruiter in San Francisco, CA
    Current Employee - Technical Recruiter in San Francisco, CA

I have been working at OneLogin full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

- Very friendly and welcoming culture - The excitement is contagious. This company is growing fast and not stopping anytime soon. - In the venn diagram of SaaS, cloud and security, OneLogin is right in the middle. - A commitment to work-life balance

Cons

- We have outgrown our office space so it's a little cramped for the moment. A solution is in the works I hear. - On-boarding and training is a little rushed

Advice to Management

Keep it up. It's not easy to grow quickly while maintaining a certain culture but it has been done and can be done again.

Sales

Current Employee - Corporate Sales Executive in San Francisco, CA
    Current Employee - Corporate Sales Executive in San Francisco, CA

I have been working at OneLogin full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Great work culture, really smart and collaborative people and an amazing turn-key solution in a hot market. Leadership is smart, flexible and very supportive. My ramp up in sales was quick and I was able to generate commissions by month 2! What I love most about this place aside from the solution, the environment and fun activities...are the people. Feels like family and everyone is helpful and supportive. Just a really great work environment!!!

Cons

The work space is getting a little tight.

Advice to Management

Keep being flexible and continue empowering your sales reps to win business!

The place you want to be at right now!

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA

I have been working at OneLogin full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

- OneLogin is in a space with few players, and minimal competition. It offers a service that caters to industries and companies of all types and sizes. So it is here to stay. - The people (in pretty much all departments) are smart, sharp and super energetic. You can feed off of all the energy in the SF office. - A great opportunity to be at the forefront of cutting edge technology and product. Valuable learning opportunity. - Nice perks: catered lunch all weekdays and breakfast (on Mondays) ; office parties and team get togethers ; stocked pantry ; fun and relaxed environment ; awesome views of the Bay Bridge! - Super friendly and professional recruiting team with a thorough follow up process. I was informed at all steps of my interview process, both mail and phone. Gotta love that!

Cons

- None so far and hard to see what can be wrong here!

Advice to Management

Lets keep everyone charged as usual to make OneLogin the leader in IAM!

Fun place, typical growing pains

Current Employee - University of California, SAN Francisco in San Francisco, CA
    Current Employee - University of California, SAN Francisco in San Francisco, CA

I have been working at OneLogin full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Great culture. Emphasis on hiring the right people, so most everyone is a good fit, smart and hard working. Lots of opportunity for career development.

Cons

Lack of clarity on company priorities and goals. Unclear expectations in many roles

Advice to Management

Prioritize the big goals and communicate that down. Let everyone know what their piece is.

Best place I worked thus far

Current Employee - Employee in San Francisco, CA
    Current Employee - Employee in San Francisco, CA

I have been working at OneLogin

Pros

OneLogin hires smart and young professionals who are goal oriented and ambitious. I haven't been here long but I can tell the company is moving in a positive direction. If you don't like catered lunches, team oriented environments, beer on tap, stocked kitchens, friendly people, great work-life balance, then you will be miserable here.

Cons

Nothing really. It's a start-up life so you could be wearing a lot of hats, but it makes it fun!

Cool Team with Cool Technology

Current Employee - Software Engineer in San Francisco, CA
    Current Employee - Software Engineer in San Francisco, CA

I have been working at OneLogin (More than a year)

Pros

Every employee is generally very excited and enthusiastic. Lots of collaboration; People spend time and sit down next to each other to solve interesting technology issues problems, together. Open environment with open door policy at all levels. Everyone contributes and many people wear many hats because they want to, not because they are told to. Even though I've been here for a while, I'm so glad I stayed.

Cons

Typical growing pains of tech company growing so quickly and trying to get used to the size of our teams. Lots of stuff to get done in a short amount of time.

Advice to Management

Keep the quality bar high even though we have a lot of hiring to do in the next 6 months. Get the management team to communicate more, especially in the town halls, and even with their own employees. We all want to know what's happening

OneLogin Response

Jul 10, 2015 – Recruiter

Thanks for the kind words and for the advice. The candor is appreciated, and helpful.

Sam the Recruiter

Current Employee - Sales in San Francisco, CA
    Current Employee - Sales in San Francisco, CA

I have been working at OneLogin

Pros

This place is just awesome. Learning tons and loving it thus far. Sam Price in HR/Recruiting is an absolute legend. Thanks, Sam!

Cons

Nothing at all negative thus far.

Advice to Management

Keep it up!

OneLogin- Startup on the Rise

Current Employee - Sales Development Representative in San Francisco, CA
    Current Employee - Sales Development Representative in San Francisco, CA

I have been working at OneLogin full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Fun and challenging work. I feel surrounded by hardworking, like-minded people who have the company's best interest at heart. It's interesting to be a small part of a whole trying to make this company a success. So far, the company is on the up and up and you can tell by the positive office environment each and every day.

Cons

Start up culture comes with it's pains and frustrations. There's always more work to be done and things to be improved.

Advice to Management

It would make more sense for management to promote from within. It's frustrating that higher positions are filled by outside prospects.

Great Product. Great Culture. Exploding Industry.

Current Employee - Account Executive in San Francisco, CA
    Current Employee - Account Executive in San Francisco, CA

I have been working at OneLogin

Pros

- Great product (basically sells itself) - Growing industry (cloud security) with not many competitors in the space - Competitive compensation with uncapped commissions - Great culture! Management is there to support your growth not micromanage your every move. They've done a great job hiring intelligent people who are very driven and self motivated. It's a very contagious environment. - Your typical start up stuff (pool and fuseball table, catered lunch, stocked kitchen, great office location with bay views). - Great hiring experience! One of the more professional processes I've been a part of. Samantha is great at setting expectations of what the interview process will be like, and she has a very good follow up process. No more than a 3 piece interview process, which is great when trying to juggle interviews while currently employed ;)

Cons

- None other than a more organized training/onboarding program would be nice. To be expected with a start up as young as OneLogin.

Advice to Management

- We are in hyper growth - keep the bar high when adding new headcount. - Continue building great tools to to be an innovative leader in this industry. - Continue communicating with employees. We like knowing what's going on.

RSS Feed </> Embed