OneLogin

www.onelogin.com

OneLogin Reviews

Updated Jun 23, 2014
OneLogin – San Francisco – “View from the office.”

Thomas Pedersen

Company has a great team and seems to be going places!

Sales Executive (Current Employee) San Francisco, CA

ProsStrong Management team
    Great product with a huge market
    Really nice office
    Competitive pay
    Collaborative Environment - everybody's voice is heard
    Growing fast

ConsIts a small company so the training is more by osmosis than a regimented training program, but thats to be expected. Overall a great environment to work in.

Advice to Senior ManagementKeep it up, this company is going places!

This company is going places!

Sales (Current Employee) San Francisco, CA

ProsVery positive environment. The people here are all very bright and talented. Huge commitment to customer success and innovation. Collaborative environment where your voice is heard. Entrepreneurial with lots of autonomy.

ConsI really don't have too many to mention. The only thing I can think of is that there is very little training for new employees. Training is self taught for the most part. Having said that, I don't see that as much of a negative. All employees seem to have a vested interest in overall company success and are willing to pitch in with regards to training new employees.

Advice to Senior ManagementKeep doing what you are doing. Work hard to keep the culture as is. Big big things are coming.

OneLogin has been the most fulfilling position I have ever held.

Anonymous Employee (Current Employee) San Francisco, CA

ProsYou are given the tools needed to succeed. If they are not provided, just ask. The great work ethic is contagious.
    You will have an opportunity to make an impact at a company that is in a great vertical.

ConsIf you are not ready to work in a fast-paced, ever changing environment - this is not the place for you.

Advice to Senior ManagementKeep doing what you're doing.

1. We want your feedback – Are these company reviews helpful to you?  Yes | No

A great learning experience and good company

Sales (Former Employee) San Francisco, CA

Pros- Good product
    - Great coworkers
    - C-level executives and Director of Sales are intelligent and great to work with.
    - Casual Fridays and Pizza!
    - Fantastic location (great view of the bay area)
    - High potential growth opportunities

Cons- As expected with a startup, the changes to policies and procedures are unexpected and quick.
    - Terrible compensation (for my position).
    - They sell you on potential, but it may not always be real.
    - Incompetent and rude regional sales manager (just one of them). Won't go into specifics, but things could've been a lot better if there were better communication.

Advice to Senior ManagementI overall had a great experience at OneLogin, but I would recommend the senior management to hire people who are competent in the position for the SSO industry, not just previous co-workers that performed well in the last organization they worked at together.

Worked for OneLogin? Contribute to the Community!