OneSource Virtual Reviews

Reset
4.4
OneSource Virtual Co-Founder and CEO Brian Williams
Brian Williams

Pros
  • The company is growing like crazy, and every day is exciting and new (in 6 reviews)

• We promote a culture that is fun, energetic, and follow an open door policy (in 5 reviews)

Cons
  • OSV is in a hyper-growth stage and with that comes growing pains (in 7 reviews)

• Fast growing company so there is a lack of space but management is working on that (in 6 reviews)

1. Featured Review

One Source Virtual is the best company I have every worked for in the last 20 years!

Current Employee - Benefit Specialist in Irving, TX
    Current Employee - Benefit Specialist in Irving, TX

I have been working at OneSource Virtual full-time (More than a year)

Pros

They foster an environment that encourages growth and recognize hard work.

Cons

It's a growing company so the Standard Operating Procedures are constantly being updated to fit the needs of the clients we serve. This makes for a lot of work but also provides the ability to show dedication to our clients. The Benefits are very expensive.

Advice to Management

Allow more overtime for us to complete the many tasks we are assigned to and loaner laptops upon request.

2. Great Company

Current Employee - Project Coordinator in Las Colonias, TX
    Current Employee - Project Coordinator in Las Colonias, TX

I have been working at OneSource Virtual full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Great environment to work in. There is a lot of room for growth upward mobility. There are important company values that are carried out.

Cons

OSV continually has a lot of growing pains and a lot of changes. Remote employees don't always receive vital information or support. Due to conversation that might happen from cube to cube or asking others for input or advice.

Advice to Management

Hire those who have work experience. Not just those who have applicable experience in required fields. Those with unrelated work experience have a lot to offer, more so than college grads.

Great Company & Great Culture!

Current Employee - TX - Texas in Irving, TX
    Current Employee - TX - Texas in Irving, TX

I have been working at OneSource Virtual

Pros

Casual dress, Laid back environment, generous benefit program, opportunity to work remotely or from home for many positions, everyone is very helpful and team oriented which is refreshing. Consistent hiring of employees whose views are in line with the OSV Ten Values ensures a work force which is looking out for each other and the customer's best interests.There is a focus on helping others, whether it is a coworker or volunteering in the community, which I love that we are encouraged to do!

Cons

The building is getting a bit cramped due to rapid growth but it is being worked on. Some people wind up doing a variety of random jobs due to needing to hire additional people, but everyone is willing to help out so it works out pretty well.

Advice to Management

We are headed in a great direction and I am happy to be on board, can't wait to see what the coming years bring us!

5. HCM Implementation Consultant

Current Employee - Workday HCM Implementation Consultant in Chicago, IL
    Current Employee - Workday HCM Implementation Consultant in Chicago, IL

I have been working at OneSource Virtual

Pros

Provide extensive training (9 weeks) for new hires to acquire certification. Many opportunities. Value-driven organization. Growing very quickly and well-funded.

Cons

If you don't like change, it won't be the place for you. Price for medical benefits is quite high if you cover your family ($530-$600/ month), even for a high deductible plan. As they grow, the cost may decline.

Advice to Management

Thanks for making it a great place to work. We appreciate your transparency.

6. Great mission - unhealthy environment

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Gilbert, AZ
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Gilbert, AZ

I have been working at OneSource Virtual (Less than a year)

Pros

Great company values at the top level Truly feel executives believe in their mission and they spend a lot of valuable time with new employees conveying their message

Cons

Middle management does not follow the 10 values the executives fight so hard to instill. Transparency and Empowerment are non existent. More often then not, office doors are closed and ideas presented by customer facing staff is frequently ignored.

Advice to Management

Look at your manager level staff and how they run the day to day operations. I'm not sure how that can be achieved as they are on their "best behavior" when executives are present.

OneSource Virtual Response

Jun 24, 2015 – Director of Human Resoruces

Thank you for your review. We will be addressing your comment around the Middle Management and our corporate values.

Very Impressed for the short time I've been here

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Irving, TX
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Irving, TX

I have been working at OneSource Virtual

Pros

I have been with the company under a year but have seen a large amount of growth already. Everyone is incredibly kind and seem very happy to be here. I am very thankful to be here.

Cons

-Compensation. It's not very competitive to the industry. -The office. It's very dark and dated. The layout makes it hard to meet new people.

Advice to Management

Keep doing what you're doing. You seem to love your job and that a reflects onto us.

8. I recommend this company!!!!

Current Employee - Managed Payroll Specialist in Mesa, AZ
    Current Employee - Managed Payroll Specialist in Mesa, AZ

I have been working at OneSource Virtual

Pros

I love the culture and the people

Cons

The rapid growth causes some growing pains. In my dept there is very little formal training. There are lots of resources but it's sort of we all train each other and we'll show you how to do that just as soon as you need to do that!! It's a little chaotic and unfamiliar but it's working!! LOL

Advice to Management

Pay attention....and Thank you for the opportunity!

Report Analyst

Current Employee - Analyst in Irving, TX
    Current Employee - Analyst in Irving, TX

I have been working at OneSource Virtual full-time

Pros

Great place to work! Loving every moment of it. Inspiring core values and amazing work atmosphere !

Cons

Benefits could be slightly better

Advice to Management

Keep up the good work and grow with Workday! I see a great future and career path thanks to OSV & Workday

Payroll Administration Team Lead

I have been working at OneSource Virtual

Pros

great benefits good first job out of college

Cons

starting to get too many chiefs promotions are by who you know

Fast growth, great potential to move up the ladder

Current Employee - Payroll
    Current Employee - Payroll

I have been working at OneSource Virtual full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Dominating leader in a niche market. Fast growth over the last few years and continuing that trend for several more.

Cons

Training new hires quickly and efficiently

Advice to Management

Create more lead positions within departments so employees have more than one person to go to for escalations.

RSS Feed </> Embed