OneSource Virtual

OneSource Virtual Reviews

Updated Jul 1, 2014

OneSource Virtual Co-Founder and CEO Brian Williams

Brian Williams

The company I've been waiting for! FANTASTIC culture.

ProsWork hard, play hard environment. Great time off benefits, excellent leaders with an open door policy. Everybody shares their knowledge so personal growth potential is good.

ConsLots of overtime but if you don't have a family - it works.

Advice to Senior ManagementLots of growing pains but stay proactive and keep on keeping up with changes.

Fast-paced company with exceptional values.

Anonymous Employee (Current Employee) Irving, TX

ProsGreat work environment and work ethic shared by a team of true professionals. Competitive benefits and central DFW office location. Expect challenges and fun!

ConsFast growing company so there is a lack of space but management is working on that!

Loving every minute of it!!

Anonymous Employee (Current Employee) Irving, TX

ProsThis is a growing company who will only get better. Love working with my department, they are always there to help if I need it. Love the Company Values and how everyone strives to obtain them.

ConsNewer company, curious what the future holds and if they will change their business plan.

Advice to Senior ManagementI have known most of the management leaders since before I came to OneSource Virtual and I absolutely love the way they interact with their employees. I commend them on their open door policy.

1. We want your feedback – Are these company reviews helpful to you?  Yes | No

Culture, values, great business, oh my!

(Current Employee) Irving, TX

ProsThe people on all levels of the organization are amazing and true to the company values. There is so much opportunity for growth, both on the individual and the company wide level. The leadership is supportive, approachable, and helpful. The culture promotes success and innovation while maintaining a relaxed family feel. On a practical level, the compensation, vacation policy, and benefits are also very competitive. I love working here and am go thankful to be a part of this growing, successful, exciting, company! If you get the opportunity, don't let it pass you by.

Conshmmm...not much. Maybe the traffic on MacArthur and the surrounding highways. The restaurants also get a bit crowded during the lunch hour.

Advice to Senior ManagementThis is a great management team obviously doing the right things. If I had so say something, I would encourage the management to continue to monitor the mood, work load, and productivity of different departments in order to ensure that we remain well equipped for the continuous growth our company experiences. Growing pains are a great problem to have!

Great company and great culture.

User Adoption Consultant (Current Employee) Dallas, TX

ProsI truly enjoy the people I work with. This has been a very warm and welcoming company to be a part of. I appreciate the amount of support and encouragement you get working here.

ConsThe pace is fast and the climate is ever changing, so that can be a turn off to some.

Advice to Senior ManagementBe sure to encourage and compliment your workers and be constructive in your criticism.

Great company to work for

ProsOffice culture is friendly & supportive. A real team attitude throughout the organization. Plenty of opportunities for growth. Dress code is casual.

ConsGrowing companies often have challenges that seemingly come from out of nowhere. As they arise, it's important to react appropriately & close the gaps in processes. It's always a good learning experience, but the lessons can be difficult while navigating through them.

Advice to Senior ManagementDon't lose the personal touch! Upper management is great about making people feel welcome. It would be a shame to lose that as the company continues to grow.

Very Value-oriented Company

Anonymous Employee (Current Employee) Irving, TX

ProsThis is a high-growth company experiencing some growing pains but the company culture is fantastic! Executives really care about their employees.

ConsSame as the Pro above. As a high-growth company we are experiencing some growing pains (long hours, too much work) but this is balanced by the team atmosphere and the executives realize this is an issue and are working to correct it by hiring more people.

Advice to Senior ManagementContinue to hire the "best in class" talent and offer competitive wage/benefits.

Recent Hire & True Feedback

Sales (Current Employee) Dallas, TX

ProsTeam focused office environment and atmosphere, tremendous opportunity for growth, internal promotions and down-to-earth executives.

ConsOneSource is growing so rapidly that there are some pains associated with it, but it is not something management pretends is not an issue. They address publically to all employees and put in place plans to resolve the issue.

Advice to Senior ManagementI've never been in a management position, so I don't think I'm qualified to suggest anything.

OneSource Virtual Director of Human Resoruces responded to this review

Jun 16, 2014

Welcome aboard to OneSource Virtual

Lots of Growth, Encouraging Environment, Opportunity to Help Shape the Future

Engagement Management Analyst (Current Employee) Irving, TX

ProsMy colleagues and manager are great to work with. They are all very encouraging and want to ensure success not just for themselves, but for everyone around them. There is always collaboration between peers. The office is casual in culture and dress code. We are always reminded of our 10 values, and I feel they are an important part of our success.

ConsSince the company, and it's dependent partner (Workday), are both such new companies, policies and methodologies are constantly changing. The work stream is pretty fluid and it's hard to count on certain philosophies sticking around. The constant change is sometimes hard to keep up with, but I think it provides opportunities for individuals to influence the future.

Advice to Senior ManagementThe different departments should be encouraged to interact and mingle more. It would encourage better team mentality both personally, and while working on projects. It would prevent feeling like everyone is "working in silos."

OSV - Great opportunities working for an new and innovative company!

Product Support (Current Employee) Irving, TX

ProsI love my job! I am able to learn and grow with OSV every step of the way. I get to be a part of something big and bring my own talent and suggestions to the table to help establish new processes and define the path to success with this young and growing company. I am able to work from home 1 day per week which is a huge incentive!

ConsThe cons for working with OSV is bitter sweet. The growth is happening fast so there is a lot of work todo! We continue to build the organization which will help alleviate the load. It is a great problem to have!

Advice to Senior ManagementKeep your open door policy going and remind everyone that there is no problem to big to discuss. Assure and encourage anyone and everyone to come in and talk about the issues of the day or week with no fear of retribution. We do a good job of this, but I believe we should be stating it as much and as often as possible.

Worked for OneSource Virtual? Contribute to the Community!