OneSource Virtual

Updated August 26, 2014

4.3

OneSource Virtual Co-Founder and CEO Brian Williams
Brian Williams

Great place, awesome work environment and even better people!

Current Employee - Marketing  in  Irving, TX
    Current Employee - Marketing in Irving, TX

I have been working at OneSource Virtual full-time for more than a year

Pros

I have been here for 2 years. They have done nothing but accommodate any of my needs. It's an awesome environment and a great place to come to work every day.

Cons

Some employees are pretty negative in some departments so it's not always easy to talk to everyone with a positive outlook.

The culture is great. Keep up with the effort on making it a great environment.

I will go to bat for OSV against these negative post!

Current Employee - Anonymous  in  Irving, TX
    Current Employee - Anonymous in Irving, TX

I have been working at OneSource Virtual full-time

Pros

This company is by far the best company I have ever worked for. I've read the negative comments and I can say that those speaking negatively do not live by and/or understand the values at OSV. OSV has a fun, friendly environment. There is an open door policy there including with Brian (the CEO who is coolest, most down to earth CEO EVER) If those unhappy didn't take advantage of it, that is on them.

Cons

None..... OSV is a fairly new, growing company and will have hiccups. Brian himself tells you off immediately upon meeting him: 1. His unwavering values 2. things will constantly change and why.

Keep up the good work!

Great initial hype, short on delivery

I worked at OneSource Virtual

Pros

Numerous opportunities. Dramatic growth. Great STATED values. Exceptional position in marketplace. Has great potential. Most employees truly are great and work hard. This place will keep you busy. Great as a career starter company to earn your stripes.

Cons

Very poor benefits. only 25% of first 6% of salary goes to 401k!!
    Horrible work/life balance. Employees work as high at 70 hours a week (on weekends, while on vacation, etc.). Promises of "things will get better" fall very short of being realized. Stated company values are a source of pride for new employees, rarely mentioned by older employees (except C-level), rarely followed, and even less believed. As someone else mentioned, statements of how "fun" the company is does not resonate with most. "fun" should not mean you get to wear shorts in the summer.

Training started getting better, but was terrible for a long time. Hopefully they wont fall to that again. As someone else stated, stop trying to fool everyone about how "fun" it is to work here. Stop the talk of reduced hours and start making it a reality. Show dedication to your multi-year employees the way they show dedication to you.

4. We want your feedback – Are these company reviews helpful to you?  Yes | No

Fast-paced company with exceptional values.

I have been working at OneSource Virtual full-time for less than a year

Pros

Great work environment and work ethic shared by a team of true professionals. Competitive benefits and central DFW office location. Expect challenges and fun!

Cons

Fast growing company so there is a lack of space but management is working on that!

The company I've been waiting for! FANTASTIC culture.

I have been working at OneSource Virtual full-time for less than a year

Pros

Work hard, play hard environment. Great time off benefits, excellent leaders with an open door policy. Everybody shares their knowledge so personal growth potential is good.

Cons

Lots of overtime but if you don't have a family - it works.

Lots of growing pains but stay proactive and keep on keeping up with changes.

Loving every minute of it!!

I have been working at OneSource Virtual full-time for less than a year

Pros

This is a growing company who will only get better. Love working with my department, they are always there to help if I need it. Love the Company Values and how everyone strives to obtain them.

Cons

Newer company, curious what the future holds and if they will change their business plan.

I have known most of the management leaders since before I came to OneSource Virtual and I absolutely love the way they interact with their employees. I commend them on their open door policy.

Culture, values, great business, oh my!

I have been working at OneSource Virtual full-time for less than a year

Pros

The people on all levels of the organization are amazing and true to the company values. There is so much opportunity for growth, both on the individual and the company wide level. The leadership is supportive, approachable, and helpful. The culture promotes success and innovation while maintaining a relaxed family feel. On a practical level, the compensation, vacation policy, and benefits are also very competitive. I love working here and am go thankful to be a part of this growing, successful, exciting, company! If you get the opportunity, don't let it pass you by.

Cons

hmmm...not much. Maybe the traffic on MacArthur and the surrounding highways. The restaurants also get a bit crowded during the lunch hour.

This is a great management team obviously doing the right things. If I had so say something, I would encourage the management to continue to monitor the mood, work load, and productivity of different departments in order to ensure that we remain well equipped for the continuous growth our company experiences. Growing pains are a great problem to have!

Great company and great culture.

Current Employee - User Adoption Consultant  in  Dallas, TX
    Current Employee - User Adoption Consultant in Dallas, TX

I have been working at OneSource Virtual full-time for more than a year

Pros

I truly enjoy the people I work with. This has been a very warm and welcoming company to be a part of. I appreciate the amount of support and encouragement you get working here.

Cons

The pace is fast and the climate is ever changing, so that can be a turn off to some.

Be sure to encourage and compliment your workers and be constructive in your criticism.

Recent Hire & True Feedback

Current Employee - Sales  in  Dallas, TX
    Current Employee - Sales in Dallas, TX

I have been working at OneSource Virtual full-time for less than a year

Pros

Team focused office environment and atmosphere, tremendous opportunity for growth, internal promotions and down-to-earth executives.

Cons

OneSource is growing so rapidly that there are some pains associated with it, but it is not something management pretends is not an issue. They address publically to all employees and put in place plans to resolve the issue.

I've never been in a management position, so I don't think I'm qualified to suggest anything.

OneSource Virtual Response

Jun 16, 2014Director of Human Resoruces

Welcome aboard to OneSource Virtual

Great company to work for

I have been working at OneSource Virtual full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

Office culture is friendly & supportive. A real team attitude throughout the organization. Plenty of opportunities for growth. Dress code is casual.

Cons

Growing companies often have challenges that seemingly come from out of nowhere. As they arise, it's important to react appropriately & close the gaps in processes. It's always a good learning experience, but the lessons can be difficult while navigating through them.

Don't lose the personal touch! Upper management is great about making people feel welcome. It would be a shame to lose that as the company continues to grow.

Worked for OneSource Virtual? Contribute to the Community!