OneTouch Direct

Add Photos

Ron Benson

Review

I have been working at OneTouch Direct

ProsGood company to work at. My boss is very nice. I do not work on the floor. I would recommend this company.

ConsHaven't had bad experiences so far. Like the food trucks that come. Always have a lot of work to do. I love keeping busy

Advice to Senior ManagementN/A

I don't know what people complain about

Verizon Customer Service (Current Employee)

I have been working at OneTouch Direct full-time

ProsI got hired after two interviews and I make mad $$$. I mean I give you there are some rather not educated people that worth their, but management is nice, though a little unorganized, you sit at your desk and answer calls and the environment is so relaxed, easy to make friends and you get UNLIMITED OVERTIME! I make 12 an hour with verizon and my checks are always between 800-1000. thats not including our commission! Perfect job for college students like me. and real flexible hours because most of their employees are students.

ConsTraining is LOOONG 5 weeks sometimes a little boring.
Some people arent the brightest

Working on the At&t Uverse program was upbeat and fun.

Customer Service Representative (Current Employee)
Tampa, FL

I have been working at OneTouch Direct full-time for more than a year

ProsGreat pay and bonuses! The best award system I experience so far!

ConsIf your late by 5 mins occurences had up quick get three and you're out the door!

Advice to Senior ManagementNew supervisors were mean in stuck up!

Worst Job Ever

T-Mobile Inbound Sales (Former Employee)
Buffalo, NY

I worked at OneTouch Direct full-time for less than a year

ProsVery nice co workers, good neighborhood, anything more would simply be a lie, but I need 20 words to do this review

ConsWill lie in the interview about how their shifts are assigned, what hours you can expect to work on a consistent basis. Dress code is designed to restrict what the females wear, so they don't sexually harass the men by making the men sexually harass the women (?). Was asked to leave when questioning HR about the hours I was assigned and the hours I was given. Then they write up dismissing someone as them quitting because of what was inquired about.
Just look at all the cons in the other reviews and don't just assume they're disgruntled employees. They're quite accurate.

Advice to Senior ManagementGet yourself together before former employees make a court issue of your hiring and firing practices.

– I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company

They are good only if you have no experience

Verizon Customer Service (Former Employee)

I worked at OneTouch Direct full-time for more than a year

Prosthey hire anyone and I was making about 10+ commission (12.50-13 an hour), flexible schedules

Consthey fire people for no reason, i heard they hired people near 8 an hour plus commision after i left and fired a lot of good employees because they were making more money, also they constantly cheat u on ur paycheck and u have to catch them on it
also call center work is depressing, you get yelled at all day long and its not easy by any means, even getting 13 an hour for it is being underpaid vastly

Advice to Senior Managementstop treating your employees like slaves

top heavy company

Performance Supervisor (Former Employee)

I worked at OneTouch Direct full-time for more than a year

ProsYou can be a complete idiot and still be promoted to a performance manager as long as you listen

Conszero job security, programs fold and your out of a job. upper management is an old boys club, no chance for a woman to advance.

Advice to Senior ManagementTry taking less and giving more

The experience was one I never got use to because of the on and off client relationships.

Telesales Lead (Former Employee)

I worked at OneTouch Direct full-time for more than a year

ProsYou have a few different accounts to choose from to work on.

ConsPaychecks are rarely ever right. Revolving door not a place for a career. You never know when a client will pull their contract because of a bad employee or management.

The worst place to work if you want to be treated fairly.

Sales (Former Employee)

I worked at OneTouch Direct full-time for more than a year

ProsA paycheck... flexible hours, and Sundays off...

ConsLOTS of favoritism, Supervisors will give you great leads if you are cool with them. Several of the supervisors use drugs, and I am not saying this because I am mad, because I am not. Some of employee's are allowed to come in for work, and leave for a few hours, and come back on the clock. Some of the top selling employees steal leads from other employees and management knows this, other employees have CLEARLY broken rules of AT&T, and I would hate to see what would happen if corporate found out. Your employees ARE NOT TREATED FAIRLY!!!!!!!!!!!!

Advice to Senior ManagementAdvice... You are clearly hiring employee's off the street that have bad habits, and background checks are overlooked. You getting stolen from, and I would look into the activity of who is actually working...You are getting robbed, I have never ever EVER worked for a company more naive to their employees habits. Get more feedback from your employees who actually work, and care about their jobs. When you promote, and hire supervisors, keep an eye on them, because they are letting things get worse. Some of them are known to have drug habits. I dare you to do random drug tests, and see how many supervisors you have left. You are losing money, and I am not lying. I hope that your company is still in business in a few years...Because if not, you can only blame yourself.

it was a rewarding experience to work with Verizon wireless customers

Sales Representative (Former Employee)

I worked at OneTouch Direct full-time for more than 3 years

ProsYou have a lot of good programs to work with

Consthe programs were great but the supervisors were picky

Advice to Senior Managementmanagement should be less picky about there employees

Customer Service

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

I worked at OneTouch Direct

Prosit's okay great pay and commission based and hours

Consthey don't care about personal time

Worked for OneTouch Direct? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at OneTouch Direct reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for OneTouch Direct CEO Ron Benson. All 19 reviews posted anonymously by OneTouch Direct employees.