OneTouch Direct

Updated Jul 8, 2014

Be The First To
Add Photos

Ron Benson

Overall it is a good company to work for.

Sales Representative (Current Employee) Tampa, FL

ProsPay and commission are okay. You have the potential to make a lot of money.

ConsSupervisors can be unwilling to cooperate with you. Lots of drama at this job.

Advice to Senior ManagementManagement was okay

Horrible place

Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) Tampa, FL

ProsJob that pay 9 or 10 an hour with commission you will make it wirh a lot of over time

ConsToo much micro management no benefits no chance to be promoted from within. High stress and no social life

Advice to Senior ManagementCompany started Good then changed from bad to worst due to greedy management. Why employees don't even have right to free paid break

work one touch was very different but I was able to work as a agent to a floor support supervisor.

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

ProsI will need the experience because I am getting into realestate.

ConsOne Touch had a high turn over rate.

1. We want your feedback – Are these company reviews helpful to you?  Yes | No

Answering inbound calls for T-Mobile setting up lines and adding lines to customers accounts

One Touch Direct (Current Employee) Tampa, FL

ProsFull time job and you are guaranteed to have forty hours a week. $10/hr+ commission. Agents are there to help you with questions sometimes supervisors.

ConsIf you don't make sales you will be fired no matter how hard you try to get sales you MUST meet 20% conversion rate. Every call you take counts on you no way around it even if its a transfer call.

Advice to Senior ManagementNo agent should be penalized for a call that they have no control over. Agents shouldn't be penalized even if we try our hardest to get a sale and the customers just don't agree.

This company is hard to work for

Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) Tampa, FL

ProsNone - company seemed to do everything not to assist the employee

ConsEverything - no good benefits, office culture was anti - social

Advice to Senior ManagementWork life balance would help and taking away the micro management of 'minutes' would be a plus

Great pay with a revolving door.

Sales Representative (Former Employee) Tampa, FL

ProsIf working in sales, you can make a lot of money. You can make more than $500 per week easily, and much more with hard work. Usually the clients are reputable, like ATT, Verizon, or T-Mobile.

ConsMiss the quota, you're fired! Plenty of break time. Tough on attendance. Once you're out, it's difficult to get rehired. Usually uneducated managers try to push numbers more than ethics. That being said, sloppy scammers get fired.

Advice to Senior ManagementTry to retain talent rather than shuffling in fresh new hires like clockwork. Perhaps promote based on talent and experience, not a personality contest.

Review

ProsGood company to work at. My boss is very nice. I do not work on the floor. I would recommend this company.

ConsHaven't had bad experiences so far. Like the food trucks that come. Always have a lot of work to do. I love keeping busy

Advice to Senior ManagementN/A

I don't know what people complain about

Verizon Customer Service (Current Employee)

ProsI got hired after two interviews and I make mad $$$. I mean I give you there are some rather not educated people that worth their, but management is nice, though a little unorganized, you sit at your desk and answer calls and the environment is so relaxed, easy to make friends and you get UNLIMITED OVERTIME! I make 12 an hour with verizon and my checks are always between 800-1000. thats not including our commission! Perfect job for college students like me. and real flexible hours because most of their employees are students.

ConsTraining is LOOONG 5 weeks sometimes a little boring.
    Some people arent the brightest

Working on the At&t Uverse program was upbeat and fun.

Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) Tampa, FL

ProsGreat pay and bonuses! The best award system I experience so far!

ConsIf your late by 5 mins occurences had up quick get three and you're out the door!

Advice to Senior ManagementNew supervisors were mean in stuck up!

One of my worst jobs ever

ProsFull time employment...will hire ANYONE

ConsPoor training, lack of support, poor quality of product being pushed on to customers, basically no way to resolve ppl's problems, you just pass the buck, goaded to give customers stuff they don't need.. After day in and day out of hearing ppl have so much problems w/ this product, it became harder and harder to up sell or sign ppl up. My conscious would not let me and I had to resign

Advice to Senior ManagementShow ppl how they are supposed to sell the shoddy product you are peddling.

Worked for OneTouch Direct? Contribute to the Community!