Onvio

Add Photos

Not yet rated.

John D'Amico

1 Employee Review

Terrible place to work...This is more for Moveras than Onvio...same building/owner

Planner (Former Employee) Salem, NH

ProsNo real pros...the only good thing that came of my four terrible days working there was the fact that once my old company had offered me a promotion to come back, they ended up still paying me for the time I was there

ConsMy first day, I was told that the person who hired/interviewed me had been fired and that if I wanted to at best "keep my job" I had better suck up to the bosses son. I also very quickly learned that their processes and systems were out of a high school project for how to run a company. Without any sort of orientation I quickly learned that the training process for the company consisted of 2 hours of explaining things quickly and then hoping you would do alright. Turnover was so high because of the random firing that would happen by the owner that no one really knew what their job was or what they should really be working on except maybe the assemblers.

Advice to Senior ManagementReally don't even know where to start on this one. I am a recent college graduate. This job was a four day gap between working for the same company whee I wanted a promotion. Leaving that company was a tactic to get the promotion. During the four days at Moveras I was eventually brought back with the promotion I wanted at the much better company in the area. The four days were quite helpful for me to the extent that I now know how not to run a company.

Worked for Onvio? Contribute to the Community!