OpenWorks Reviews

4.8
Eric Roudi

1. Openworks - Great Company to Work for

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Phoenix, AZ

I have been working at OpenWorks full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

Great culture. If you work hard and are dedicated you can grow within the company. Great team atmosphere where people work together to allow everyone to succeed. Love the work/life balance. They have always provided the tools I have needed to succeed.

Cons

I haven’t had any negative experiences yet, I have been extremely pleased working in this environment.

2. Great Culture

Current Employee - Director in Phoenix, AZ
    Current Employee - Director in Phoenix, AZ

Pros

This company has a awesome vision for the future and invests in the employees to achieve those goals.

Cons

The Commute to work everyday.

Advice to Management

Keep up the investment in employees and training.

3. SAE

I have been working at OpenWorks full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

Great place to be a part of. Fast paced environment that changes daily. Self motivated producers have opportunities for promotions. Dynamic team communication network in place to help your success. If you want to be a part of a company on the move, maybe you should check us out.

Cons

Pros out weigh any cons by a mile.

5. Company that values your opinion & has great career opportunities

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Phoenix, AZ

I have been working at OpenWorks full-time (More than a year)

Pros

The company environment makes this a great place to work. The leaders of this company value your opinion and are always looking for ways to make not only the company better but each individual and department. I love the transparency at OpenWorks - everyone always knows where the company stands month to date and quarter to date financially and knows our company's budget goals for the year. Not only that, but you always know where you personally stand and how you're doing day over day.

Cons

I can't think of any cons that stand out to me.

6. Great Work Environment

Pros

Great company culture, great upside earning potential

Cons

many factors to company and individual success are out of our control.

Advice to Management

continue investing in the good people in the orgainzation

7. Human Resources Coordinator

Current Employee - Human Resources Coordinator in Phoenix, AZ
    Current Employee - Human Resources Coordinator in Phoenix, AZ

I have been working at OpenWorks full-time

Pros

- Great company culture and benefits. - Tremendous growth and advancement opportunities. - Ability to make a difference in a growing and thriving company.

Cons

- With a growing company it can be difficult to find the right talent. OpenWorks is striving to rise to this challenge and are improving everyday.

8. Great Work Culture and Lots of Opportunity

Current Employee - Account Executive
    Current Employee - Account Executive

I have been working at OpenWorks full-time (More than a year)

Pros

In my tenure I have seen a great deal of emphasis on employee development including clearly defined performance metrics, career path opportunities for different departments, and a strong initiative to promote from within the organization. OpenWorks has a great company culture that is very competitive and collaborative at the same time. From what I gather from speaking to more tenured employees, the company has made vast improvements in the last 2-3 years, and everything I have seen from senior management on down confirms that. I am happy with the decision I made to join the OpenWorks team and looking forward to growing with this company in the future.

Cons

Continue to experience turnover as management is searching for the right mix of talented salespeople. As a medium-sized business, they can't afford to hold on to non-performers and allow the overall performance of the company to suffer.

Advice to Management

Keep investing in your employees and promote from within when possible. You have built a strong company with a great work culture that makes employees happy to be a part of the team.

9. Great Company, Great People & Great Opportunity!

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Phoenix, AZ

I have been working at OpenWorks full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Working at OpenWorks has been nothing short of a great experience thus far. Working in outside sales is challenging but I have been given tools to ensure success with this company through training and a great staff. Everyone here works as a team and is willing to help you along in any way. There are many opportunities available to grow in your career and have fun doing it.

Cons

The only con I have experienced was the learning curve of the janitorial and facility services world. This industry is something that is behind the scenes and learning everything that it takes to be successful was overwhelming in the beginning. Through the training program everything is broken down to be less overwhelming and is tailored to each individuals learning pace.

10. Great Company, Great Team!

Current Employee - Arizona in Phoenix, AZ
    Current Employee - Arizona in Phoenix, AZ

I have been working at OpenWorks (Less than a year)

Pros

Great leadership throughout the company. Everything and everyone is very transparent and willing to help with any questions you have as an employee. The leaders within also set a clear and concise direction for the company which makes it easier as an employee to know what you are working towards.

Cons

None. Everyone in the office is hard not to like which makes it fun coming to work everyday!

Advice to Management

Keep doing a good job with motivating everyone throughout the company.

11. Great Company, Fantastic Team

I have been working at OpenWorks full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Great place to work for with a fantastic support system. Everyone is friendly and supportive. If you're willing to put in the effort this company will help you grow. They treat every employee as an invaluable part of the company.

Cons

Very fast paced environment which isn't necessarily bad, but can become overwhelming if you are not able to keep up with the ebb and flow.

RSS Feed </> Embed