Ophthalmic Consultants Of Boston Inc

Ophthalmic Consultants Of Boston Inc Reviews

Be The First To
Add Photos

B Thomas Hutchinson

A pretty good place to work.

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

ProsMost people are very helpful, great to talk to and fun to work with. There's potential for advancement depending on what you do. You are always learning new things on the job and every day is interesting.

ConsHours can be long and employees are overworked, but that is unsurprising given the field. It's tough to get to know everyone by name.

Do NOT Work Here!!!

Anonymous Employee (Current Employee) Boston, MA

ProsStaff is professional and courteous towards each other.

ConsManagement and it's minions work hard to blame others for their mistakes.

Advice to Senior ManagementTry listening to your employees instead of pretending to care about issues in the workplace.

Employees are underpaid

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

ProsNon management staff are great but overworked.

ConsTerrible upper management.
    Employees are extremely underpaid and overworked.
    No training.

Advice to Senior ManagementPay your employees accordingly-other eye health providers pay technicians much more. Train your staff. Hire the best people and not the cheapest.

1. We want your feedback – Are these company reviews helpful to you?  Yes | No

This place is poorly run"

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee) Boston, MA

Prosfree eye exam every two years

Conspoor treatment of staff
    low wages
    horrible billing and treatment of patients

Advice to Senior Managementget a clinical director for BESLC who knows what they are doing

Review

Ophthalmic Technician (Current Employee) Boston, MA

ProsIt is a pleasure to work with young, energetic professionals that respect each other. While it is stressful to work at times, coworkers are the best

ConsCertain teams are micromanaged, overworked, and not respected by immediate management. Other than that, its a great company to work for.

Advice to Senior ManagementPerhaps the best suggestion is to treat everyone equally and not to initiate tensions between personnel. Also, management should realize that workers have families and lives outside of work.

Worked for Ophthalmic Consultants Of Boston Inc? Contribute to the Community!