Opinionology Reviews

1 Rating

1. Opinionology

Former Employee - Surveyor in Rexburg, ID
    Former Employee - Surveyor in Rexburg, ID

I worked at Opinionology (More than a year)

Pros

Good scheduling hours and energetic employers.

Cons

Long amount of sitting with little variability in the work.

Advice to Management

More of a reward program.

2. I liked getting paid weekly also they were flexible.

Former Employee - Customer Service in Draper, UT
    Former Employee - Customer Service in Draper, UT

Pros

I enjoyed working for opininology for a couple of reasons for one the management was nice they worked around your schedule so being a single mom and needing to work around my son's schedule it helped knowing they would work with me instead of lay you off.

Cons

I never was into palatics and voting but working there gave me no choice but to be involved with all of it.

Advice to Management

I think that you need to have more bonuses to help keep your employees motivated and want to keep dialing I know personally that it works!

3. not the best

Pros

flexible hours, pay was semi-decent

Cons

don't treat employees very well, more than half of their headsets do not work properly. many employees aren't trained well so numbers that shouldn't be getting called anymore are still getting called, have a very high turn over rate because the job is very boring and you get yelled at by people on the phone then treated like crap by management

Advice to Management

don't treat your employees like sheep waiting to go to the slaughter

5. I learned a lot. really enjoyed working with people.

Former Employee - Calling Agent in Layton, UT
    Former Employee - Calling Agent in Layton, UT

I worked at Opinionology part-time (Less than a year)

Pros

go at your own pace. your earning potential is based on you, not one set rate.

Cons

Boss not very flexible or understanding.. don't treat employees with respect. very unprofessional work environment.

Advice to Management

treat employees better.

6. It was good. As for the company employer like supervisors. They are not good. They have narcissistic personalities.

Former Employee - Survey Agent in Lindon, UT
    Former Employee - Survey Agent in Lindon, UT

I worked at Opinionology full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

You make up your own times every week and their not to bad when you have stuff that shows up.

Cons

The individuals that work their they can be kinda of trashy and the way that people treat each other. Especially the supervisors they expect since the economy is so bad the people suck up to them if they don't like your personality.

Advice to Management

They need to get more people that treat all kinds of people in a good manner of way. The need to make sure just because some of the individual are not to their level to make them feel as if theirs no levels.

The Worst Place I Have Ever Worked

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Layton, UT
    Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Layton, UT

I worked at Opinionology part-time

Pros

Weekly pay, somewhat flexible shift

Cons

They give you little training, and then nitpick at every little mistake. They don't give any positive feedback. You have to get permission to go to the restroom. The general manager is the rudest person I have ever met. They hold you hostage past your shift if quotas haven't been met. They have you call the same people six times that have already said it was the wrong number. They have computers set up on Lifetime picnic tables in two areas.

Advice to Management

You wouldn't have to hire a new set of employees every other week if you would treat your employees with a little more respect, and not treat them like unruly Jr. High students.

8. it was good.

Former Contractor - Market Researcher
    Former Contractor - Market Researcher

I worked at Opinionology as a contractor (Less than a year)

Pros

the best reasons of working at opinionology is that the hours of working there is just 6 hours and your working load is not heavy.

Cons

the compensations are not that great but it's good but not good enough. The starting time to work is so early and the supervisors and managers cannot understand some reasons of you not to work . They also always put pressure on you and ending up being upset and you can't feel and enjoyment when you are working. They are always loud.

Advice to Management

Maybe do seminars on how to handle employees and also do not put the blame on the employees . There are some situations that the administrations are the one's to blame .

9. Positive

Pros

Flexible, Chances to move up in the company are very high, very understanding management, see results of work

Cons

work can be tiring, sit at a computer screen all day, work can be repetitive

10. Ehh...

Current Employee - Calling Agent
    Current Employee - Calling Agent

Pros

Good pay based on performance

Cons

Very hard work and boring

Advice to Management

Be more patient with everyone

RSS Feed </> Embed