Optimi

Add Photos

Not yet rated.

Juan Melero

Flexible, Professional, Global.

ProsBest RF Tools, great consulting process with flexibility. Small company with manageable processes. Great level of expertice shown on individuals working at this company.

ConsHave not faced any issues or consequences to provide a great deal of opinion. Perhaps working as consulting is already a consequence that each may have the chance to choose.

Advice to Senior ManagementI have not interact enough with Management to provide a good opinion on this aspect. So far Management has been OK to me.

Good salary but no company vision; danger of stagnation

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee) Atlanta, GA

ProsI worked in development, and many of the other developers were bright and energetic. The company has another office in Spain, which was a nice opportunity to travel sometimes. The office is very convenient to transit. Hours were flexible.

ConsCurrent management is not very knowledgeable and concerned about software development, either the technical or the people side. My concerns about type of work were not addressed until I had actually resigned -- until then the message was to be patient, but one year is a long time to wait with no specific promises of action or timetable.

Advice to Senior ManagementListen to your senior employees, be open to other perspectives. Realize that for most people, money is important but it's not enough to keep the best employees around.

Finance, personal assistance and translator

Personal Assistance (Current Employee) Tehran, Tehran (Iran)

ProsJob experience, salary, responsibility, visiting new people and learning new career

Consmy company is not big one and I can't see perfect future for my job

Worked for Optimi? Contribute to the Community!