Option 1 Staffing

www.option1staffing.com

Option 1 Staffing Reviews

4.5

Gail Myers

Good Job when working but no contact when on available list

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Los Altos, CA
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Los Altos, CA

I have been working at Option 1 Staffing

Pros

They offer a variety of jobs and I got placed. It was a ok. I built relationships with the company that I was working. I was almost hired.

Cons

I was not hired at my company due to some kind of agreement with the company I was working at which required a significant amount of money for me to get hired. After my assignment ended I called back a few times but they have not gotten back with me in a couple of months.

Keep non working temps on a email list so they can see the jobs that are available. Because if you don't know that one of the temps works. They might know someone who does.

Great Staff

I have been working at Option 1 Staffing

Pros

Friendly environment and professional staff. The staff strives to get to know every potential candidate on a more personal level. They are always working hard to find the perfect fit for candidates and companies. The company also specializes in many areas from IT to healthcare to accounting so they have a variety of jobs. You should give them your feedback because they appreciate it and use it to constantly improve.

Cons

They cannot place everybody they meet.