Oracle

3.3 5,283 reviews

Oracle CEO and Director Larry Ellison

Larry Ellison

(3,091 ratings)

Pros
  • The work/life balance at Oracle (at least the division I work for) is quite good(in 714 reviews)

• Work from home option is available which is very convenient during busy times(in 325 reviews)

Cons
  • The work life balance is a trade off offered for lesser than industry average growth(in 96 reviews)

• The consulting practice shrunk so much that there is no career growth(in 137 reviews)

5,283 Employee Reviews

Outstanding Company

Senior Principal Consultant (Former Employee) Hyderābād (India)

ProsEverything Is Outstanding, We are enjoying with work culture.

ConsLearning a lot many things

Advice to Senior ManagementPlease maintain the same level

Global Customer Programs

Anonymous Employee (Current Employee) Redwood Shores, CA

ProsLots of opportunities to learn. Good company to have on your resume. Work-life balance is great!

ConsMediocre is tolerated. Agility is missing.

Tech Sales

ProsAggressive Sales environment, best of bread products

ConsCompetitive Sales environment, No trustble partners

1. We want your feedback – Are these company reviews helpful to you?  Yes | No

Really great place to work

Software Engineer (Former Employee) Shenzhen, Guangdong (China)

ProsI can learn a lot from Oracle

ConsI must make progress everyday as there are full of talents here.

Advice to Senior Managementgreat, but a little underestimating CDC

Great Company!

Business Development Manager (Current Employee) Miami, FL

ProsVery comfortable environment in world class company, the brand is known by every customer. You can jump from role to role, the only constant it's the change.
    There is lot of deeply knowledge that the groups share and when you used to look for it, it's an advantage for you.

ConsThe Salary and compensation is not the best and there is not annual increment in salary.
    Because it too large sometimes it is difficult that every line of business work as only one company.

Awesome Culture, amazing job, Plenty to learn

Technical Analyst (Current Employee) Bangalore (India)

ProsThey pay is really good, You can learn the advanced technology in oracle, You get amazing experience and strong foundation for future.

ConsSometime the work becomes to hectic

Advice to Senior ManagementN/A

Great company to work for

ProsThe work Life balance is great. We are allowed to work and flexible hours and work from home as per the need.

ConsThere is no Cons that I can think of.

Proposal manager sheparding sales team to organize, write, format and submit software proposals.

Proposal Manager (Former Employee) Denver, CO

ProsVery professional in all aspects: co-workers, clients (sales teams), management, corporate information needed is well organized. Was able to work from home in inclement weather. I am so impressed with this company that I bought stock after I left.

ConsI really have no cons about this position. I was sorry that my department could not get an extension for my contract. It started at 6 months and was renewed twice, but no further authorization was available.

Insane perks for college hires, second highest pay

ProsGreat perks. Eg trip to Reno and San Diego, cruises etc. Amazing work life balance and great food.

ConsTechnologies are a bit cumbersome if you land a legacy team. Look to join a small team with a new product

Advice to Senior ManagementAnnual bonus should be more transparent

Positive, can do organisation

ProsLoads of investment, great deal support, I have very hands on management - as far as supporting my efforts is concerned, not micro management

ConsNone so far, but early days. Be back in 6 months for an update. Bearing in mind nowhere is perfect

Worked for Oracle? Contribute to the Community!