Orane Consulting Reviews

Updated August 25, 2014
Updated August 25, 2014

3.5

CEO

One of the best company I have worked with.

Current Employee - SAP ABAP Consultant  in  Noida (India)
    Current Employee - SAP ABAP Consultant in Noida (India)

I have been working at Orane Consulting full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

Good opportunities, Good projects and a good work culture. Was satisfied with the Good culture, work life balance and the kind of team i got work with was amazing.

Cons

There are no particular challenges,
    Too much work but the work life balance is good

I don't think it can get any better

Good Place to work

Current Employee - Sales Team  in  Noida (India)
    Current Employee - Sales Team in Noida (India)

I have been working at Orane Consulting full-time for more than a year

Pros

The quality of work here is very good. I have been always lucky when it came to quality of work. I had joined as a fresher and have faced all kind of challenges and won over then to gain knowledge in every possible way.

Cons

A growing company. No con noticed by me

Keep doing the good work

Opportunity and In-ovate - what else you require

Current Employee - Senior SAP Technology Consultant  in  Noida (India)
    Current Employee - Senior SAP Technology Consultant in Noida (India)

I have been working at Orane Consulting full-time for more than a year

Pros

I had worked with some blue-chip names before and worked in different Geo.
    All in all Joined Org as wanted to work in Noida. The Amount of sense of responsibility given and open environment to proceed is something unimaginable for me. Never got freedom in past to do innovations - today I have

Cons

Being Small and Growing the people trust need to be in reality as lot young team members or first timers are not the one whom should be given so much liberal environment.
    They are Using opportunity to learn and not to deliver

Org Structure , Focus and Discipline is the key Orane Should Focus - Rest days are not far off when we will see the results differently.
    First timers should work as first timers - as they are potential risk and need to watched

4. We want your feedback – Are these company reviews helpful to you?  Yes | No

Don't expect your money from them once you left the company, they never gives the full and final to anyone

Former Employee - SAP Consultant  in  Noida (India)
    Former Employee - SAP Consultant in Noida (India)

I worked at Orane Consulting full-time

Pros

When the person puts the resignation papers, that person has been humiliated the most. They have been treated like they have not done anything for the company and is treated like they have been given the opportunities to learn so they should not leave. They will stop your salaries and will promise you to give it after 3 months in the form of full and final but you will never get then. When you try calling them or following them, they will humiliate you. Such a bad management I have not seen in my life. The senior mgmt talks to boys in abusive language and also the girls are treated badly. Work culture is exceptionally bad, no planning no management nothing, only work, work or I would say re-work.

Cons

Just learn whatever good SAP technology you are getting ant just get away from that place.

Stop humiliating your current as well as ex-employees, otherwise it will come back on your face so tightly and badly.

Liar Liar Pant on Fire

Current Employee - Sales  in  Noida (India)
    Current Employee - Sales in Noida (India)

I have been working at Orane Consulting full-time for more than a year

Pros

The company tempts you with bait of growth, good salary and will show you the heaven in the small office they have. The company tries to show you they have 100 employees when they have 50. The Top Management (One Man) is very good at marketing the company and will sell it you at any cost. Sigh! Wish the same could be said about its marketing to clients.

Cons

Where to Start...................The company is small and growing but at the cost of employees. All the promises are fake with no strategy but strategy meeting do happen every quarter and all discussion ends up with Tea and biscuits. After that strategy doesnt matter just get clients by fooling or by any way. And No politics is true as its not needed coz its managed by single person.

Speak Truth and stick to your commitments.
    If you really think you are big company then please provide the facilities to employee also.
    Be transparent in your appraisal policy

Great Opportunity to work in new technologies

Current Employee - SAP ABAP Consultant  in  Noida (India)
    Current Employee - SAP ABAP Consultant in Noida (India)

I have been working at Orane Consulting full-time for less than a year

Pros

Great Working Environment
    Chance to work in various modules
    Personal Laptop provided

Cons

a good cafe will be helpful

So far so good

Orane - Great place to work! Awesome Culture!

I have been working at Orane Consulting full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

Culture @ Orane is something outstanding, no other working environment can be as comfortable as Orane's. It's fun place to work with no restrictions and ample growth opportunities. People are amazing, culture focuses only on employee freedom and flexibility.
    Orane with its fast growth environment & desire to win has amazingly best talent with freedom to innovate and implement new ideas.

Cons

Sometimes collaboration is an issue. But I also believe in a fast growing company this is normal. At times I see some small challenges, but its not something that I would like to complain about.

Have seen the company grow in the last 4 years and the leaders have been the pillars for this success.
    Continue the hard work and dedication. Also continue being friendly and approachable as always, that motivates us a lot :)

Orane is a great place to work

Current Employee - SAP Consultant  in  Noida (India)
    Current Employee - SAP Consultant in Noida (India)

I have been working at Orane Consulting full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

A good place to get your career on the right path. One learns to hold their own in a corporate environment, and at the same time get exposure to different projects. I love working with my peers

Cons

Too much target driven with less people. Salary is not that great. Not very good management specially in case of hike and all

Give more control to Mid-Management .Make employees life more balanced and less stressful

Had a delightful time here ,got an awsome exposure to the outside world learned a lot ,made friends , enjoyed a lot.!!

Former Employee - Trainee  in  New Delhi (India)
    Former Employee - Trainee in New Delhi (India)

I worked at Orane Consulting as an intern for less than a year

Pros

flexible working hours, helpful colleagues,great working environment., awsome mentors

Cons

no canteen , a smaller work space

Simply Amazing @ Orane Work Life !!!!

Current Employee - SAP Consultant  in  Noida (India)
    Current Employee - SAP Consultant in Noida (India)

I have been working at Orane Consulting full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

Excellent opportunities, flexibility, great working culture, plenty of latest technologies to learn, and excellent management. The most wonderful part of Orane is the sheer amount of innovation and engagement employees bring to the job. This makes for an addictive atmosphere.

Cons

The Cons and the Pros are closely aligned. Being people and not system oriented - Orane is as good as the people who are colleagues and bosses. Till the Employees First culture is 100% through the organisation, different people will have different experiences ; not always positive,

The biggest problem with any relationship is lack of communication. And that extends beyond the personal life and into the work life.

The issue starts when employees avoid speaking forthright to their employers for fear of retribution. A valid feeling in many cases. But there are plenty of things employers can do to open the lines of communication, like making time for employees, giving feedback, listening closely, asking questions and above all else, not hiding in the office and directing traffic solely through email

Worked for Orane Consulting? Contribute to the Community!