Orasi Software
www.orasi.com Kennesaw, GA 150 to 499 Employees

Orasi Software Reviews

Updated Jun 19, 2014

Nick Kavadellas

Every person I have worked with, cares about me, my success and the success of our team.

I Prefer Not to Say (Current Employee)

ProsOn the job training.
    Team support is excellent.
    Training opportunities are constantly available.
    Knowledge of the team is best in the business.

ConsManagement needs to communicate better about assignments and goals.
    Pay is at the low end of the spectrum, I presume this is to support the on the job training.
    No employer matching on 401K, also to support the on the job training.
    Some departments do not experience the same team environment as mine.
    Double standards abound.
    Some people have an us versus them attitude. (Not experienced in my department)

Advice to Senior ManagementCommunicate, communicate, communicate
    Do not support bad behavior by pretending it did not happen.
    Provide management training. Managers are extremely knowledgeable about the products they support but have no management training.

Consultant

QA Consultant (Former Employee)

ProsFriendly Environment to work in, great place to learn. they have some really great people in place. Good business model

ConsGood ol' Boys Club, Favoritism is running a muck here. Very low salary for the work that you do. No structure.

Best Job out of College I could ask for!

Greensboro, NC

ProsThe culture and overall attitude of the company is inspiring and influential. The company does/will treat you well if you work hard. Work hard, play hard is very true in this company and starts at the top with the CEO and goes all the way down to the consultants.

Great project experience along with personal professional development can allow any worker to thrive in this company. People who are self-starters, motivated, and good communicators will go far! Management does listen - but you have to be willing to speak up in a professional manner and be realistic with your concerns.

Everyone is very sensitive to personal lives as well and will do their best to make sure you are not being over-worked. The work-life balance exists and when emergencies come up, people understand and help out in any way possible.

Overall, you are treated like a human being rather than a number. The CEO knows your name, will talk to you in a heartbeat, and the non-corporate feel is refreshing. If you are looking for a smaller company where you will feel at home, this is the place for you.

ConsSmaller companies having growing pains and change more frequently. This can be frustrating for people at times but is the nature of the beast. People sometimes want more structure, rules, and cut/dry decisions being made that you would see in corporations - depending on the circumstance you may not experience this here.

Leadership has been around a long time and their personal relationships already exist. People who are not comfortable with these existing relationships have a hard time feeling comfortable communicating in this type of environment. This may generate negative feelings/assumptions toward decisions made because of this.

Advice to Senior ManagementContinue finding growth opportunities for people who deserve the recognition.

• We want your feedback – Are these company reviews helpful to you?  Yes | No

The will stab you in the back

Senior Consultant (Former Employee)
    Kennesaw, GA

ProsIf you like travel, this is the company for you. Fair benefits and parties with lots of alcohol

ConsThey will squeeze you until you're no longer useful, then let you go.
    They make promises cannot keep.

Advice to Senior ManagementBe honest and maintain your promises.

Consultant

Remote Testing Consultant (Former Employee)
    Greensboro, NC

ProsRelaxed enviroment had game area to play wii,playstation at anytime. relax wear jeans and button up.

Conspay not very good but they make lots of money off contracts that they have with clients but employees actually working in the contract dont see the money,benifits not very good ,advancement is limited

Great Company

Assistant Vice President/Director (Current Employee)
    Atlanta, GA

ProsOrasi has a great corporate culture and the CEO generally cares for the employees. He is interested in giving job opportunities and includes retraining for folks with non-testing backgrounds. The employees are about doing right by the customer but also having fun. Orasi has a family focus and gives many career tracks from rural to traveling to management.

ConsOrasi challenges everyone to excel and learn new skills. If you are motivated this not a big deal, but if you want to 'just get by', then Orasi probably won't be a good fit for you.

The best company I've ever worked for

Kennesaw, GA

ProsStrong team environment, a management team that really cares about its employees and customers, a good benefits package and a fun, rewarding job.

Don't believe all the bad reviews you're reading...most of them were written by disgruntled ex-employees who were let go due to performance issues. If you do your job and do it well, you will succeed here.

There are growth opportunities for those with the drive to succeed, and our benefits package is MUCH nicer than most of the other companies I've worked for, especially given the size of the company.

ConsIt's true that sometimes doing a good job can lead to another job, and sometimes additional work is piled on for those who are capable of handling it. However, you will be rewarded for such work, sometimes in financial terms and sometimes in other ways.

Advice to Senior ManagementKeep up the good work and keep driving! This company is going places!

Remote Testing - Company to start your career and move on

QA Consultant (Former Employee)

ProsLittle micro-management
    Fairly relaxed environment. Playing games at work is common (but still against policy)
    Lots of college graduates, so plenty of people to make friends with
    Food commonly provided
    Nice location
    Work changes frequently, so it's not always the same-old-thing

ConsYour job responsibilities will constantly expand without an increase in pay. Do not go above and beyond on this job, you will never be awarded or compensated.

Management has been promising promotion opportunities for years. They will tell you frequently that they are in the works and coming soon. Do not rely on this and do not remain here if you are expecting a promotion, it will never come.

The only promotion opportunities that exist are management, and there is no or minor increase in pay for this position and the added responsibilities. The most logical thing to do if you can get this position is move on to another company for fair pay with your new title.

You are encouraged to put in as little quality and effort to maximize profits. This creates a lot of boredom and resentment and thus goofing off at work.

Even experienced people can be suddenly fired if they anger the wrong people

Environment is incredibly high-school maturity level, even in management

Cliques are common, especially up the chain of command

Offering areas of improvement will make you a target in the company, Fighting the status quo is considered very hostile.

Advice to Senior ManagementGrow up, listen to your employees, and create some opportunities for growth that are properly compensated.

I would recommend this company to people just graduating college with no or limited work experience, but have a plan of escape after a couple years.

Your experience depends on who you are friends with.

QA Consultant (Current Employee)
    Greensboro, NC

ProsThe company is fairly laid back and so long as you get your work done, generally people aren't breathing down your neck. The vacation and sick days are respectable.

If you are a sales person, you're treated exceptionally well.

They do a good job of hiring people straight out of college and paying them something reasonable for a college graduate.

ConsA total lack of job growth for non-sales people.
    Promotions are handled on a basis of friendship.
    There's no real mechanism for feedback or career growth.
    Pay for non-sales oriented people is rather low and is capped very low.

Even middle management recommended that I leave the company, work for somewhere else, then come back, if I want to experience any kind of career progression and pay increases.

Advice to Senior ManagementIf you look at the difference in the quality of the reviews here at Orasi, you will notice something that separates the good reviews from the poor reviews - and that's the location that employees work.

Great company to work for

Principal Consultant (Current Employee)
    Tampa, FL

ProsManagement that allows employees to grow

ConsExpect lots of hours and travel

Worked for Orasi Software? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Orasi Software reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Orasi Software CEO Nick Kavadellas. All 16 reviews posted anonymously by Orasi Software employees.