Organo Gold INT'L

Be The First To
Add Photos

Great Company

Sapphire Consultant (Former Employee) Atlanta, GA

ProsYou will definitely learn a lot about the industry of network marketing from some top industry leaders. Most of those leaders can be trusted. Although I am no longer with the company, I have maintained several friendships and partnerships.

ConsSometimes the leadership will try to make you feel like you're just not working hard enough when things don't materialize for you quickly. That's not always the case.

Allowed freedom to spend more time with family, friends and to do some things for myself also.

Entrepreneur (Current Employee) Houston, TX

ProsSome of the best qualities that Organo Gold offers are the compensation plan, the people you meet and you are allowed to set your own schedule and move at your own pace.

ConsOne of my challenges was not enough support from family and friends. The personal growth can also be challenging if your not willing to change or listen to others who are trying to help you to continue to grow.

Advice to Senior ManagementIn Organo Gold you have the opportunity to advance in Leadership, Personal Development, and eight different ways to receive payments, travel for events and more.

Owner

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

ProsFlexable Schedule able to set income limits and use as a tax deduction

ConsNew and MLM ... a great deal of marketing and networking to get off ground

1. We want your feedback – Are these company reviews helpful to you?  Yes | No

I had a positive experience with Organo Gold. If you work smart, you will reap the benefits.

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

ProsSelf starter position but you do get a wide network pf support.

ConsThis business can get discouraging. It is doing the same thing and waiting for income to roll in. I would still refer people because different people have different dreams.

Advice to Senior ManagementBetter payout incentive for new distributors. Product price reduction.

Horrible place to work for in Canada

Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) Richmond, CA

ProsCSR co-workers are very friendly and supportive, but only them, not even HR.

ConsThere is an endless list...

- The company is very hierarchical.

- There is not enough training to provide a good customer service. The CRS´s do their best to help customers, but high management does not provide enough information or keep it for themselves, after all, this is how this multilevel company makes money.

- They force employees to go to the conferences in USA, and they do not pay or provide a way to go to the airport even if your flight is at 6 am.

-You have to work 12 hours in a row at the conference, and they only provide a sandwich to fuel up.

- In winter time the heater is always broken, so workers have to wear their winter jackets all day long at the office.

- It´s very hard to have a raise, even of one dollar.

- They change policies or the system without any notice, so you will have to deal with the customer with no official information available, or a broken software, but you are expected to leave the customer happy in a limited time.

- They want to solve the employees unhappiness and low morale with potlucks.

- You will have to deal with A LOT of frustration from the dealers. 80% of the issues could be solved if all information was provided in the OG website, or if the website was accurate.

- Summing up, they do not care about their employees, only about making money.

Advice to Senior ManagementNo comments. They already know what they are doing, but they don´t care.

Life Changing and Amazing!

Anonymous Employee (Current Employee) Honolulu, HI

ProsThe Leadership is World Class, the 4-Steps to Success can't be matched and the Compensation Plan is the King of all Compensation Plans. Working United is the only way to go!%

ConsWhat's so easy to do is even more easy not to do. Earn while you learn. Most people don't understand to industry and have long process of change they will grow through.

Advice to Senior ManagementEnsure one message is delivered throughtout and to the lowest levels

Lots of enthusiasm and support to begin with that quickly evaporates into nada.

Distributer (Current Employee) Tampa, FL

ProsGreat products that offer genuine health benefits.

ConsThe company websites need reworking, the products can be expensive even at wholesale

Advice to Senior ManagementGive more substance to training instead of the constant focus oh how many made big $

Great company to work with

Independent Distributor (Current Employee) Albuquerque, NM

ProsGreat customer service, and great products

ConsPrices are a little high

Overall it is a very bad experience

ProsThere is really no pros

ConsExtremely low pay
    Bad leadership. Owner-run business, the owners don't know what they are doing
    Bad name

Advice to Senior ManagementFire yourselves.

It's easy, It's simple, It's coffee

Independence Distributer (Current Employee) Kuala Lumpur (Malaysia)

ProsA dream career where you can earn a passive income and have the freedom of time. You can be very wealthy, have all the time for the family and will be free to do whatever you want to do!!

ConsActually, there's no downsides.....cause this is a company gives you all the freedom to work by yourself. The success depends on the affect you put in...!!

Advice to Senior ManagementPlease check out this company, 'cause they have a superb marketing plan and everybody can be very successful if they come abroad. It's very simple and easy. Go to their website and get to know all about this company. It's really amazing. Thank you!!

Worked for Organo Gold INT'L? Contribute to the Community!