Origami Owl

Origami Owl Reviews

Updated Jun 2, 2014

Be The First To
Add Photos

Very fun and room for advancement, but some restrictions

Independent Designer (Former Employee) Columbus, GA

ProsEnjoy meeting new people
    Fun way to sell
    Good commission percentage

ConsRestrictions- they just updated and we can longer offer sales through social media which I be much dislike.

Advice to Senior ManagementBe resourceful and provide us with more images to promote our businesses.

Nice company but poorly managed.

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

ProsGreat product and nice discount.

ConsCompany top heavy with management and is very unorganized.

worst direct sales company

Independent Designer (Former Employee) Sacramento, CA

ProsI can not think of one.

Conspoor support from their 'Nest' with hold times reaching almost 4 hours then when you finally do reach someone they are less than helpful and not very nice. Very little communication and slow response time with questions as a new designer. Poor training available. Just felt like they wanted my money and weren't gonna do a while lot to help me get going. Product constantly out of stock and backordered and then refunds are given without notice, you just have to check your bank account and hope for the best.

Advice to Senior ManagementGet more help for your consultants, train the nest staff to be more polite and knowledgeable and look things from the perspective of one of your designers not just from behind a desk.

1. We want your feedback – Are these company reviews helpful to you?  Yes | No

This is the only direct sales company I've ever actually made money with!

Independent Designer (Current Employee)

ProsLoveable products
    Not just jewelry - provides an emotional connection so it's easy to sell
    Excellent compensation plan
    Excellent support system to help you learn and grow

ConsThese products are extremely popular right now and on occasion a defect slips through. However, they are very good at providing replacements.

At times it can be hard to get through to the home office but they have an excellent leadership team in place to assist when you follow the correct protocol.

Advice to Senior ManagementInvest in a larger customer service department to handle phone calls. Technology is great but sometimes we still like to talk to a real person.

Origami is on it's way out!

Seller (Former Employee) Chandler, AZ

ProsNA
    I can't think of any right now. Similar jewelry is sold by other companies.

ConsPoor Upper Leadership
    Rules continuously change
    No follow through by "The Nest"
    They do not answer their phones
    They do not have voicemail
    They never retrun emails
    They call themselves "Christians" yet they will lie to your face as they stab you in the back
    They refuse to refund if they can get away with it

Advice to Senior ManagementClose your doors

Worked for Origami Owl? Contribute to the Community!