Orion Risk Management Insurance Services
www.orionrisk.com Corona, CA 16 to 50 Employees

Orion Risk Management Insurance Services Reviews

Be The First To
Add Photos

Been with Orion for more than five years, and find the people to be friendly and the work environment professional.

I have been working at Orion Risk Management Insurance Services

ProsHigh-performing employees are treated very well, and my good work is both appreciated and recognized.

ConsPoor performers or malcontents usually do not stay very long. Work is challenging, but fairly shared among my co-workers. If you're not a team player, this is probably not a good place for you.

Advice to Senior ManagementContinue to recognize outstanding performance.

Disappointing

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

I worked at Orion Risk Management Insurance Services full-time for less than a year

Prosindustry parties were the only good thing

Conseverything else.....stuck up people, lack of career orientation and goal setting, lack of feedback...

Advice to Senior ManagementBetter communication. I felt completely used in that company.

Flag Review

Orion Risk Management Insurance Services President responded to this review

Jan 3, 2014

It's unfortunate when an employee doesn't work out in a position and we part ways, but we believe that our record speaks for itself. Orion can be a haven for sharp, career-oriented professionals ... More

If you are considering it, don't.

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

I worked at Orion Risk Management Insurance Services

ProsThe work/life balance is acceptable.

ConsThe worst place you could find yourself. Management is manic and indecisive.

Advice to Senior ManagementManagement decision making process is completely bipolar. Decisions are made and unmade with no apparent regard for logic. Problems are likely more due to individuals in management rather than company as whole.

Flag Review

Orion Risk Management Insurance Services President responded to this review

Jan 3, 2014

We're puzzled by these comments, but can understand that one might be angry and hurt if their employment terminates. We strive to maintain competitive compensation and benefits (which we must assume ... More

Worked for Orion Risk Management Insurance Services? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Orion Risk Management Insurance Services reviews and ratings. All reviews posted anonymously by Orion Risk Management Insurance Services employees.