Ormco

Add Photos

Vicente Reynal

Disapointed

Engineer (Current Employee)

ProsBonuses were good when we use to get them. The family of coworkers was great before people were either let go or left for better opportunities.

ConsManagement is weak. They are only looking out for themselves and what puts them in the best position to advance. They are very short sighted and don't seem to care about the big picture.

Advice to Senior ManagementStart worrying about the long term impact of your decisions for the company's direction. You may think you will not have to worry about it because you will be off to another Danaher company in a few years but it may just come bact to haunt you. Karma.

Low morale work environment due to management!

Coordinator (Former Employee) San Dimas, CA

ProsPay is competitive for "full time employees".

ConsVery low hire rate and current management is a joke.

Advice to Senior ManagementListen to the employees more, they help drive the success of the every day business!

gaining profit at a cost

Sales Representative (Current Employee) Orange, CA

ProsGreat product and customers. Old team was great.

ConsCustomers and employees are taken not serious only short term career and profit counts.

Advice to Senior ManagementFocus on great customers again and employees

1. We want your feedback – Are these company reviews helpful to you?  Yes | No

Compliance/Taxes

Compliance/Tax (Former Employee) Orange, CA

ProsExcellent software tools and computing hardware.

ConsConstantly pushing for longer work hours.

Advice to Senior ManagementAvoid employee burn-out and stop using "layoffs" as a means of motivation.

Awful management who seem to gain joy from making others suffer while passing the buck on any of their shortcomings.

Product Development Engineer (Former Employee)

ProsRange of projects that one is given, the chance to interface directly with customers and mostly good co-workers are all pluses.

ConsNo opportunities for advancement. Public humiliation at the hands of superiors when a mistake is made. Management is rife with conflicts of interest and cronyism that wouldn't be tolerated at any other place. Having to beg for time off, even if hours are going to expire due to the cap. Finally, zero communication or commitment to personal development from management. 90% turn over in the group every two years.

Advice to Senior ManagementThe management seriously needs to communicate, value its employees, take some serious ethics courses and anger management classes. More necessary, management should just be bounced out of there and Ormco should start from scratch.

Great emerging company

ProsSpeciality market. Great opportunity if you spend a couple years working in your territory.

Conscommunication and delivery on certain aspects is slow. compensation and plan build is iffy.

Advice to Senior ManagementThanks for putting out high quality innovative products each year for us to sell.

Worked for Ormco? Contribute to the Community!