Osceola Regional Medical Center

Be The First To
Add Photos

Not yet rated.

E. Timothy Cook

I worked at Osceola Regional Medical Center for a clinical rotation.

Radiographer (Former Employee) Kissimmee, FL

ProsThere is a wide variety of experiences.

ConsAll of the positions were part time.

Worst place ever

N/A (Current Employee) Kissimmee, FL

ProsDistance from home, good company for someone who is just starting out

ConsFalse promises for promotions, overall cleanliness, management does not listen to advise, things don't change for the better, all the company is interested in making money and satisfying the Doctors but forget the most important thing, the patients. The support staff gets treated as non essential, that they are just lucky to have a job, one of the most important problems is that it is run understaffed and you have to pickup slack and at times you fell overwhelmed specially when you can't even take a break or lunch in the time frame established by the U.S. Dept. of Labor . As a full profit organization, they are constantly patching up old equipment (25+ yrs) instead of investing in newer with a warranty

Advice to Senior ManagementListen to staff, not just sit there and nod your head, and work with them to come up with a solution , if you don't want to hire full time staff, hire some PRN's have cleaning crew's through out the place, not just those in plain site.

Unfair, difficult to work with

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee) Kissimmee, FL

ProsGreat working environment--clean, quiet, indoors, plus if you're an "essential" employee who has to work during a hurricane, they'll bring your family in to the hospital and let them stay with you!

ConsMy supervisor has left, but she was awful. She expected every new person to know the job immediately, and provided pretty much no training. If it weren't for my co-workers, I would have been completely lost. As it is, my boss wrote me up for every little thing (yes, I know I sound disgruntled, but my coworkers complained about her, too). I ended up only working there a few months before they let me go, and I was the worker who was there EVERY day, on time, without fail.

Advice to Senior ManagementWork with your supervisors more to create policies for training and retaining your workers better. I know you spent quite a bit on hiring me and my teammates, only to have to hire again soon for multiple positions when my supervisor didn't want to train us.

1. We want your feedback – Are these company reviews helpful to you?  Yes | No

Influx due to staff change over in leadership

RN Case Manager (Former Employee) Kissimmee, FL

Prospeople worked together well. good commumication. leadership lacking until recently. expected to work on call on weekends.

Consno continuity in how work performed. policies old and did not reflect what staff was doing. no opportunity for growth. received alot of neg feedback but no positive to encourage staff.

Advice to Senior ManagementHired director prior to leaving.

Worked for Osceola Regional Medical Center? Contribute to the Community!