Our Lady of Lourdes Medical Center

Add Photos

Outstanding work environment

Project Manager (Former Employee) Camden, NJ

ProsFollows Christian policy. Cares about the staff

Consunderstaffed, current staff way over committed

Good work, not so good work environment

Phlebotomist (Former Employee) Camden, NJ

ProsI enjoyed my work for the experience and the ability to make a difference in a patients day, daily.

ConsNegative work environment. Best put? The animals running the zoo, upper management is not on your side ever, seniority rules over professionalism and skill.

Advice to Senior ManagementStart new, bring in fresh people with a desire to make a change.

RN Endoscopy

Registered Nurse (Former Employee) Willingboro, NJ

ProsExcellent staff and fun place to work

Consnot enough work hours considering it was to be full time (40) hrs week and only worked (25) to (34) hrs week

Advice to Senior Managementwhen hiring employees for full time make sure they have full time hours

1. We want your feedback – Are these company reviews helpful to you?  Yes | No

Awful awful awful

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee) Cherry Hill, NJ

ProsMost of our co-workers were awesome, and very united. We made each other laugh, and it helped get through the day. Management didn't like laughing.

ConsShady management, constant changes in job duties, no raises, micro-managed, favoritism, nepotism, upper level management is totally disconnected

Advice to Senior ManagementTalk to your employees, not managers. Listen to them, really listen.

Greedy and uncaring

Medical Biller (Current Employee) Cherry Hill, NJ

ProsAs they like to remind us: I have a job

ConsForced flu inmunization for LL associates, even clreical, who don't work at the hospital or any doctor's office

Advice to Senior ManagementLearn what your employees do. You demand unreasonably and don't have any idea what it takes to do our job, but you need us none the less

Limited

Anonymous Employee (Current Employee) Lafayette, LA

ProsDepending on the area you work long-term relationships can be established and a sense of family is felt between colleagues.

ConsNo succession plan. Promotions based on who you know. Professional growth can be easily stiffled. Obvious unequal treatment of employees by senior leaders.

Advice to Senior ManagementHuman Resources and management should focus on candidates for job selection be based on education and ability to do the job instead of friends promoting friends. The support for a learning curve for new positions should be open to all instead of just friends of friends. The culture of the facility would improve if staff believed that all are treated fairly instead of a select few. Very negative impact on organizational culture.

It's just a job.

Registered Nurse (Current Employee) Lafayette, LA

ProsColleagues work together like one big family.

ConsSenior Management only tell you what you want to hear and not the truth.Nothing but a bunch of politicians.

Advice to Senior ManagementBe up front and dont circle around the truth.

fair

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

Prosvacation policy is a good one time off granted fairly easily by most department managers work hours for day shift are good

Conspoor upper management wasteful spending

Advice to Senior Managementbe honest

base pay not competitive with surrounding hospitals

Prospeople, people, people, people, people

Consstaffing shortage, not enough aids on the floor

Worked for Our Lady of Lourdes Medical Center? Contribute to the Community!