Our365 Reviews

Updated August 16, 2014
Updated August 16, 2014

David Yarnell
1 Rating

Pros
  • If you love babies and photography this is a great part-time job (in 6 reviews)

• Working with babies and families was great (in 3 reviews)

Cons
  • Little aprreciation and no understanding from upper management (in 5 reviews)

• Entirely commission based pay can be a bad thing, can't sell if there are hardly any babies (in 4 reviews)

More Highlights

Great experience photographing baby and mom.

Former Employee - Newborn Photographer/Field Trainer  in  Mineola, NY
    Former Employee - Newborn Photographer/Field Trainer in Mineola, NY

I worked at Our365 part-time for more than a year

Pros

If you love babies and photography this is a great part-time job.

Cons

Commission only. District Manager expects you to return emails to team and trainers off the clock, at home. If there are no babies to be photographed on your scheduled shift you will not make money on that day. If you are legitimately ill, and do your best to get a teammate to cover your shift, But cannot, the District Manager will demand you go into the hospital to work your shift and photograph the new born babies.

Being a bully is not a characteristic of great leadership skills. If an employee is legitimately ill they should not be forced to work their shift and contaminate a new born baby (and the mother). An hourly wage should be enforced along with commission to cover slow shifts and working after hours returning emails and submitting reports.

Terrible company with terrible ethics

Former Employee - Newborn Photographer  in  Miramar, FL
    Former Employee - Newborn Photographer in Miramar, FL

I worked at Our365 part-time for less than a year

Pros

Working in hospital and seeing babies on a daily basis.

Cons

First, this company does not care about well being of mom or baby. I was forced to come to work even though it was very obvious I had the flu. My district manager stated that she did not care that I was sick, even though it was hospital policy to stay out of the maternity unit if you were sick. My trainer stated that I had to come super close to the babies,which I did not feel was respectful towards the mothers. I later learned my trainer used to sell cars, so that explains a lot about what type of people they want there) I didn't make it past training because I was not comfortable with the way they treated mothers like atm machines. They are also a total rip of with their prices. Maybe it's docent for different districts, but this was just my opinion working in the broward county district.

Have respect of hospital patients and employees.

Photographer

Former Employee - Newborn Photographer  in  Tampa, FL
    Former Employee - Newborn Photographer in Tampa, FL

I worked at Our365 full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

Flexible scheduling, meeting new people all the time, working with babies

Cons

Working in hospital environment can be challenging. Low pay. more about sales less about pictures.

4. We want your feedback – Are these company reviews helpful to you?  Yes | No

Company going downhill fast

Former Employee - Area Manager
    Former Employee - Area Manager

I worked at Our365 full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

I left this badly run company!

Cons

Quote "Regional Managers" would not even qualify to be District Managers in many companies, most "District Managers" would not qualify to be in any form of management at many companies. There is no culture of respect from the top down, they absolutely are rudderless in the way they run their business.

Focus on your culture, respect the people that truly care about the business, the hospitals and Moms they serve. It's a shame that you got rid of a President that had his hand on the tiller and was moving the ship in the right direction.

Absolutely loving my experience with them so far!!

Current Employee - Newborn Photographer  in  Williamsport, PA
    Current Employee - Newborn Photographer in Williamsport, PA

I have been working at Our365 part-time for less than a year

Pros

Easy to communicate with management.
    Great working conditions.
    Great salary and benefits.
    Lots of fun.

Cons

Uniform issues, not really comfortable for movement required in daily job requirements.

Spend some more time with those in the field, working with hospital administration to get offices and secure locations for our supplies and cart. Get more advertising in our hospital. More comfortable uniforms, like polo shirts instead of button ups.

Great company to work for!

Current Employee - Newborn Photographer  in  Lansing, MI
    Current Employee - Newborn Photographer in Lansing, MI

I have been working at Our365 part-time for less than a year

Pros

There are a lot of contests and opportunities to earn good money. There is also always information you can obtain to do better, you are in constant connection with other workers through email and online. There is plenty of resources available on your site.

Cons

The only con I could think of is if you don't like working in hospitals. Other than that, great.

Very rewarding

Former Employee - Digital Encore  in  Saint Charles, MO
    Former Employee - Digital Encore in Saint Charles, MO

I worked at Our365 full-time for more than a year

Pros

Great co-workers, very flexible, and very family oriented.

Cons

push their "partners" on customers way to much, it seems like the partner offers are more important than th newborns photos.

Great environment, Great colleagues, Great morale

Current Employee - District Manager  in  San Francisco, CA
    Current Employee - District Manager in San Francisco, CA

I have been working at Our365 full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

Mentorship aspect at RD and VP level is a great asset along with team support. West coast RD is always a phone call away and communication is spot on. Opportunity for growth is particularly strong if you are willing to work for it. The company encourages employees to work hard and constantly finds ways to recognize and reward employee efforts.

Cons

Managing a sales team can be a challenge on off days.

Continue listening to your employees and incorporating their ideas. Continue changing with the times so we do not become monotonous.

A good experience ...

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee  in  Saint Charles, MO
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Saint Charles, MO

I have been working at Our365 part-time for less than a year

Pros

I enjoy the variety of people that I get to work with. I interact with most every position in the company from photographers to executives. There is a lot of change and restructuring happening right now due to the name change (was Our365, now Mom365) and I think it's positive. It's a fresh look to baby photography and is very professional. I have had two friends have babies recently and Mom365 did their photographs. They were beautiful. The vision and goal that the company is pushing for is positive and with the right people in place, they will succeed. I look forward to seeing where the company goes in the next few years.

Cons

Overall, I enjoy working here. My one con would be there doesn't seem to be a sense of company wide unity. Each department and district seems to be it's on entity. Kind of like a high school click. But as a whole, there doesn't seem to be a feeling that everyone is on the same team.

Improve the working atmosphere, from the top down.

For a company this size there needs to be a sense by every employee that we are all on the same team. Team is talked about a great deal, however, the teams tend to be departmentally based, not company wide. A photographer should feel as much a part of Mom365 as I do sitting at the corporate office.

Each department is first and foremost for themselves. I think that is wrong. The primary aspect of Mom365 is newborn baby photography. Which means every person / department should be first and foremost about supporting the photographers and their managers. After all, aren't the photographers and district managers the ones who essentially bring the bacon for every other person who works here?

If the atmosphere were to change and truly be redefined throughout the company, I think a there would be a vast improvement in the services we provide to moms.

Great company to work for

I have been working at Our365 full-time for less than a year

Pros

flexible scheduling-earnings are all in my hands

Cons

do not have any cons at this point in time

Worked for Our365? Contribute to the Community!