OutClick Media

Updated Jul 5, 2014

Be The First To
Add Photos

Ali Jahangiri

Small fast-moving company in a very niche industry.

SEO Intern (Former Employee)
    Irvine, CA

Pros- opportunity to contribute to big projects and make an impact
    - senior management is always open to speaking about projects and growth of the company
    - CEO and VP are very passionate about what they do

Cons- miscommunication among CEO and other employees
    - no clear or set opportunities for growth or reward
    - the passion for the company is not necessary transferred over to employees very well

Advice to Senior Management- include interns in meetings to ensure better communication and understanding of goals

Outclick Media does not value its employees

SEO (Current Employee)
    Irvine, CA

Pros- The co-workers are smart, young and driven.
    - sink or swim environment tests your passion.

Cons- It is a constant stream of new employees. People get burned out.
    - No one cares about anything except money, especially the CEO.
    - Never get paid on time.
    - everything else

Advice to Senior ManagementInvest in your employees and they will make you more than you could imagine. don't be shady!

This job was more trouble than it was worth

(Former Employee)
    Irvine, CA

ProsCasual work environment with flexible hours, and an opportunity to make some professional connections within the legal, real estate and finance industries.

ConsPoor internal communication, disorganized external messaging, and no clear direction or discernible strategy. Objectives were constantly changing and projects were rarely seen through to completion, which ultimately caused confidence and image problems. As a result, morale was very low and turnover was very high.

Extremely low pay with no benefits (none). I was never paid on time (not once) and I frequently had to chase down accounting to cut me my check, or not get paid at all. I did not get paid for overtime that I incurred while working at a mandatory weekend conference, nor was I reimbursed for my business expenses.

This job was more trouble than it was worth.

Advice to Senior ManagementCreate clearly defined job descriptions that serve a collective goal, invest some time and effort into strategic planning BEFORE starting a project, communicate with your staff, and PAY YOUR EMPLOYEES ON TIME!

• We want your feedback – Are these company reviews helpful to you?  Yes | No

Great place to start your career

(Former Employee)
    Irvine, CA

ProsOverall, I would say that Outclick is an awesome place to start your career if you are interested in learning about SEO and web technologies. Outclick employs a young, bright group of individuals that are able to collaborate and actually see their input implemented into the numerous projects. I was promoted quickly and given raises and other perks frequently. You will learn a lot about SEO, web development, etc. You will also have the chance to grow within the company if you are willing to work hard.

ConsYou will be expected to work very hard, sometimes outside of your normal work hours, and contribute to all of the different projects... It's not necessarily a negative aspect, because your effort will be recognized, and you will see promotions and rewards quickly.

Advice to Senior ManagementManagement is doing a very good job, and actively tries to resolve problems if there is one. I would say keep up the good work, and continue to evolve.

Outclick Media Jobs

Irvine, CA

ProsEmployment with OutClick Media is a great challenge of my skill. As we are using certain cutting edge web technologies, I have a definite feeling of excitement throughout the course of developing our projects. And because I am working closely in a small group with other partners, there is a clear synergy and identity as a team. OutClick’s leaders are open-minded professionals who are excited to bounce new ideas off one another and are unafraid to change directions in a project based on employee feedback. Genuinely, working for OutClick Media has been a fun and rewarding experience. I hope to grow with the company, and I’m excited to see what happens next!

ConsOutclick Media is a growing start up and as such is in a process of systems and infrastructure development, which at times presents a challenge. Although work for the management may be challenging, everyone on board the Outclick team, from CEO to new hire, exudes a passion and commitment to a successful implementation of these systems.

Advice to Senior ManagementThe management team of Outclick Media continues to grow the model according to a business plan epitomized by leveraging Outclick's proprietary technologies to create a defensible market position and its sales efficiencies to acquire market share.

Worked for OutClick Media? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at OutClick Media reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for OutClick Media CEO Ali Jahangiri. All 5 reviews posted anonymously by OutClick Media employees.