OveractDev Technology Partners

Be The First To
Add Photos

Not yet rated.

Jerry Brown

It doesn't feel like working when you work with a great group of people who are passionate about what they do.

Creative Writer (Current Employee)
Mountain View, CA

I have been working at OveractDev Technology Partners full-time for more than a year

ProsAmazing Benefits
Even Better Perks
Flexible Schedule
Fantastic Team of People
Great Management
Your Contributions Count
Numerous Opportunities for Advancement

ConsHave not found one yet.

This company is not just a good place to work and grow but it is an awesome all around experience

Marketing (Current Employee)
Saint George, UT

I have been working at OveractDev Technology Partners part-time for less than a year

ProsGrowth, OveractDev highly encourages you to improve your skill and actually supports you in your time doing it. Fun- they have the most light hearted company culture, everybody works hard but takes plenty of time to play hard as well. Fulfillment- OveractDev lets you take on projects and take on the responsibility for those projects, along the way everybody will work with you in any way they can to help you get it accomplished.

ConsLike any start up they are a bit disorganized but it is under control and improving.

Advice to Senior ManagementKeep on keepin' on

Great work environment!

ProsOveractDev is a great place to grow your career. The company is loyal and has brought positive challenges to my life. This is a place where I continue to grow professionally and personally.

ConsThe pros outweigh any of the meager cons that I can come up with.

Advice to Senior ManagementNone at the moment.

Worked for OveractDev Technology Partners? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at OveractDev Technology Partners reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for OveractDev Technology Partners CEO Jerry Brown. All reviews posted anonymously by OveractDev Technology Partners employees.