Oxford Global Resources

Oxford Global Resources Reviews in Cleveland, OH

3.3

Oxford Global Resources President Mike McGowan
Mike McGowan

Pros
  • unlimited earning potential, skys the limit (in 7 reviews)

• All of the recruiters and account managers are fun and upbeat (in 7 reviews)

Cons
  • 7am meetings every day, long hours, bad base pay, upper management does not care about future of employees (in 10 reviews)

• In the early days work-life balance was tipped heavily towards work (in 5 reviews)

More Highlights

2 Employee Reviews Back to all reviews

My experience has been very good.

Current Employee - Consultant - SQL Server Database Administrator in Cleveland, OH

I have been working at Oxford Global Resources full-time (more than an year)

Pros

My contact is great. He contacts me on a regular basis.

Cons

I can't think of any cons. They have been good to me.

Keep doing what you're doing

This job has exceeded my original expectations with regard to my success and compensation.

Current Employee - Senior Account Manager in Cleveland, OH
    Current Employee - Senior Account Manager in Cleveland, OH

I have been working at Oxford Global Resources

Pros

The people - I work with a great team - we all focus on the same goals for success, and we acheive them. We have strong leadership and are given all the tools we need, help and guidance are offered when needed. Success is measurable with Oxford - if you meet or exceed your goals, you can make a very good living here. Finally, we have fun - it is an upbeat and pleasant work environment.

Cons

Hours can be long at times and some parts of our job are out of our control. Obviously, dealing with people can be a challenge and sometimes unpredictable. Also, though I personally have no management aspirations, it appears becoming a manager can be completely overhwelming. The job appears to be very demanding.

I think leadership basically does an excellent job - I think sometimes communication is not as open as it could be, but for an organization this size - it is somewhat understandable.

Oxford Global Resources Photos