Oxford Global Resources

Oxford Global Resources Reviews in Cleveland, OH

Oxford Global Resources President Mike McGowan

Mike McGowan

2 Employee Reviews Back to all reviews

My experience has been very good.

Consultant - SQL Server Database Administrator (Current Employee)
    Cleveland, OH

ProsMy contact is great. He contacts me on a regular basis.

ConsI can't think of any cons. They have been good to me.

Advice to Senior ManagementKeep doing what you're doing

This job has exceeded my original expectations with regard to my success and compensation.

Senior Account Manager (Current Employee)
    Cleveland, OH

ProsThe people - I work with a great team - we all focus on the same goals for success, and we acheive them. We have strong leadership and are given all the tools we need, help and guidance are offered when needed. Success is measurable with Oxford - if you meet or exceed your goals, you can make a very good living here. Finally, we have fun - it is an upbeat and pleasant work environment.

ConsHours can be long at times and some parts of our job are out of our control. Obviously, dealing with people can be a challenge and sometimes unpredictable. Also, though I personally have no management aspirations, it appears becoming a manager can be completely overhwelming. The job appears to be very demanding.

Advice to Senior ManagementI think leadership basically does an excellent job - I think sometimes communication is not as open as it could be, but for an organization this size - it is somewhat understandable.

Worked for Oxford Global Resources? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Oxford Global Resources reviews and ratings in Cleveland, OH — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Oxford Global Resources CEO Mike McGowan. All reviews posted anonymously by Oxford Global Resources employees.