Oxford Global Resources Reviews

Mike McGowan

Excellent

Former Employee - Technical Recruiter in Cleveland, OH
    Former Employee - Technical Recruiter in Cleveland, OH

I worked at Oxford Global Resources full-time (less than a year)

Pros

I worked for Oxford for under a year and the experience was phenomenal! My managers were Teresa Vitantonio and Don Monda. Like everyone, I had a bit of a rough patch but my managers were very understanding and patient with me. As a technical recruiter I had to work hard and put a lot of work in to gain success, but my managers and some of the top performers provided us with some great training and selling tools to help us earn higher commission checks. And finally the best part about working for Oxford was the closeness of the staff, our VP and branch managers spent time with us outside of work hours with office parties and team outings. Overall I am grateful to have worked with such a great staff and my awesome manager Teresa Vitantonio.

Cons

The only cons I have would be the dynamic with some consultants we worked with. The job was amazing but we worked with people and at times we would have to micromanage the recruits we placed with our clients which could be a bit much some days.

My experience has been very good.

Current Employee - Consultant - SQL Server Database Administrator in Cleveland, OH

I have been working at Oxford Global Resources full-time (more than a year)

Pros

My contact is great. He contacts me on a regular basis.

Cons

I can't think of any cons. They have been good to me.

Advice to Management

Keep doing what you're doing

This job has exceeded my original expectations with regard to my success and compensation.

Current Employee - Senior Account Manager in Cleveland, OH
    Current Employee - Senior Account Manager in Cleveland, OH

I have been working at Oxford Global Resources

Pros

The people - I work with a great team - we all focus on the same goals for success, and we acheive them. We have strong leadership and are given all the tools we need, help and guidance are offered when needed. Success is measurable with Oxford - if you meet or exceed your goals, you can make a very good living here. Finally, we have fun - it is an upbeat and pleasant work environment.

Cons

Hours can be long at times and some parts of our job are out of our control. Obviously, dealing with people can be a challenge and sometimes unpredictable. Also, though I personally have no management aspirations, it appears becoming a manager can be completely overhwelming. The job appears to be very demanding.

Advice to Management

I think leadership basically does an excellent job - I think sometimes communication is not as open as it could be, but for an organization this size - it is somewhat understandable.

Oxford Global Resources Photos