Oxford Graduate School

www.ogs.edu

Oxford Graduate School Reviews

Be The First To
Add Photos

A comfortable atmosphere in which each person is affirmed for who they are in an honest and transparent manner.

Vice President of Operations (Former Employee) Dayton, TN

ProsThe love among the administration, faculty, staff, and students is almost tangible.

ConsIt is a nonprofit organization which currently cannot pay market rates for the positions needing to be filled.

Advice to Senior ManagementKeep the faith!

Culture of failure

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee) Dayton, TN

ProsYou will find some nice people with laudable goals, as formally expressed, though you will be expected to work essentially as a highly underpaid volunteer.

ConsThe school has a history of top board leadership entirely disconnected from reality, living in a fantasy world, while taking itself entirely seriously. In 30 years of operations, it has only managed to graduate less than 300. With rare exceptions, its graduates are nice, ineffectual, people.

Advice to Senior ManagementBecome a serious academic institution or fold your tent. Stop playing at being an academic institution.

Worked for Oxford Graduate School? Contribute to the Community!