Pür Minerals

Be The First To
Add Photos

Not yet rated.

JuE Wong

Great place to work, growing company

Freelance Makeup Artist (Former Employee)

ProsPurminerals offers competitive wages for freelancers in the cosmetics industry. Having worked with other freelancers from different companies, Purminerals offers the opportunity to work more hours than average.

ConsYou may have to travel. Amount of hours are not guarenteed and can vary throughout the slower seasons and also depend on how many freelancers are in your area.

Advice to Senior ManagementWeekly numbers are very useful in keeping track of where you are in the market as well as keeping employees motivated

Unrealistic

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

ProsDecent pay and gratis for freelancers

ConsUnrealistic expectations and set goals. Passive aggressive management with terrible motivational techniques. Management made me and several known past employees break down due to constant negativity and lack of support

Advice to Senior ManagementAppreciate your freelancers, or no one will ever work for you again.

Great company to work for.

Freelance Makeup Artist (Current Employee)

ProsGreat management, flexible, encouraging, awesome work environment, friendly co-workers, great at giving us information about new products and events. Very satisfied!

ConsNot a lot of full-time free lance hours. It's still working on it's packaging, but the products are very good!

Advice to Senior ManagementKeep doing what you are doing. It would be nice to be able to have a bigger budget for more hours, but I know that's not under your control.

Worked for Pür Minerals? Contribute to the Community!