PALADIN Consulting
www.paladin-inc.com Dallas, TX 500 to 999 Employees

PALADIN Consulting Reviews

Updated Mar 17, 2014

Sam Timothy

Paladin is a great place if you’re interested in a career versus a job.

Dallas, TX

I have been working at PALADIN Consulting full-time for more than a year

ProsGreat Company Culture-UP IS US is a great vision. Lot's of opportunity for personal growth and career growth.

ConsWoluld like more free food. So I can get more done with out stoping!!

Advice to Senior ManagementIf we open more offices we can help place more talent!!

Would I do it again, work at Paladin? YES!

I worked at PALADIN Consulting full-time for more than 3 years

ProsGreat tools for the recruiters, always looking for better and more efficient ways to do the work. Some great friendships and work partnerships can be and are developed there. Working hard to improve service to the clients, candidates and each other. UP is US is the new vision. Fairly flat leadership team that's easily accessible.

ConsMain office location in right in the middle of the 635 construction.

Advice to Senior ManagementStay the course, keep an ear to the market and don't be afraid to take a chance or two... call yourselves leadership instead of management. You lead people and manage projects.

Good if you need a job

I have been working at PALADIN Consulting

ProsWeekly pay and the pay rate are the only things decent about this company. I WOULD NOT RECOMMEND THIS COMPANY!

ConsI've worked for them for almost 3 yrs and I'll never be able to earn vacation or holiday pay.
They actually called and emailed me for the exact position I'm in (we are hiring more people). They said "I saw you were a former employee". When I told her I still worked for them for that exact position she replied "ok, just checking". "Just checking"? You don't know who works for you?
How about the time when I called to talk to someone and I got hung up on? I wasn't sure who to call so I chose a senior recruiter thinking at the very least they would be able to direct me to the right person. I explained why I was calling and he said "I don't have time for this! I'm in a meeting" and hung up on me. Are you kidding me?? If you're in a meeting why are you answering your phone?!
I do like where I work, but I would not recommend this company unless someone NEEDS a job.

Advice to Senior ManagementGive more incentives to the people who make your money for you.
Offer vacation and holiday pay for people who work long term for you.
Get your recruiters on the same page. Or update your data to reflect who really still works for you.
Some training for your recruiters on how to treat people.
Offer raises for long term employees.

Flag Review

PALADIN Consulting HR Director responded to this review

Mar 3, 2014

Thank you for the review. We here at Paladin are striving to provide more uplifting service to not only our clients, but also our field employees as well. I am sorry to hear that your experience ... More

Professional, Competent, Courteous

Content Analyst (Former Employee)

I worked at PALADIN Consulting full-time for more than a year

ProsThis company is a good resource for jobs in a variety of fields. During the interview and hiring process, they were very helpful.

ConsI had no problems except for a miscommunication between this agency, its client, and myself regarding pay-reporting procedures.

No problems to mention

I have been working at PALADIN Consulting full-time for more than 3 years

ProsGreat weekly pay and no problems getting paid

ConsNot in the same state, no pto or vacation days. no good benefits

Bad - you're just a number

Washington, DC

I worked at PALADIN Consulting full-time

ProsSounds great, makes you think you have a job opportunity

ConsIn actuality, it seems they are meeting some quota to send X number of candidates to their clients. Although, they really have no intention of hiring you.

Advice to Senior ManagementTreat your candidates like professionals, act ethical, not deceitful. Don't waste candidates time they could be interviewing elsewhere.

It was positive and they were very helpful in getting me a job with Xerox.

Xerox Technician (Former Employee)
Midland, TX

I worked at PALADIN Consulting full-time for more than a year

ProsMade sure you had all paperwork done to the companies satisfaction

ConsThe lag time between Xerox and when they hired me through Paladin was long about 4 weeks to 6 weeks

Advice to Senior ManagementNothing really did a great job in getting me hired, very impressed with their attitude and getting me a good job.

Haha.Only positive reviews are from H.R

I have been working at PALADIN Consulting full-time

Proslaptop and iphone, and the occasional drinks in the fridge

ConsIt's funny that the only positive reviews you read seem to be from someone in H.R that's trying hard to prop up the image of this sub par company with extremely high turnover.

Advice to Senior ManagementPut more time and effort in employee development and retention and maybe, just maybe people might have something good to say about paladin.So many people with bad things to say can't all be wrong

Flag Review

PALADIN Consulting Director of HR responded to this review

Sep 17, 2013

Our HR organization is committed to our employees and we seek feedback from all our employees on a quarterly basis via our confidential NPS survey. We see positive feedback on our NPS surveys ... More

I had a great experience working at Paladin!

I worked at PALADIN Consulting full-time for more than 10 years

ProsPaladin offers many great benefits and gives its employees an opportunity to grow and earn money. A wonderful opportunity to work with the best tools in the staffing industry. Both Sales and Recruiting are given the tools and resources to be successful!

ConsWorking at Paladin can be tough if you don’t have a strong work ethic and take advantage of the earning potential.

Advice to Senior ManagementKeep up the employee appreciation and teaming events, they are a big hit with the employees!

Rewarding you get out what you put into it

Account Executive (Current Employee)

I have been working at PALADIN Consulting

ProsI think it is a great place to work and that the management team helps and wants everyone to grow.
You can make a good living and have fun

ConsThey have hired way to many mentally weak recruiters that really bring down the environment with nonstop complaining about nothing.

Advice to Senior Managementdon't hire new graduates they are not ready for work and need a couple of jobs to figure it out

Worked for PALADIN Consulting? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at PALADIN Consulting reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for PALADIN Consulting CEO Sam Timothy. All 24 reviews posted anonymously by PALADIN Consulting employees.