PCR

PCR Reviews

Updated Apr 28, 2014

Be The First To
Add Photos

Great company to be a part of.

Sales and Project Management (Former Employee) West Jacksonville, FL

ProsPeople were fair and the job was something new everyday.

Conson occasion we would have to work nights, that's part of the business.

Advice to Senior ManagementKeep up the positive work environment.

Under the previous management, it lacked organization, and direction.

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

ProsThe new management is strong, and knows where it is heading. The local General Manager has a great head on his shoulders, and is willing to do the job required to grow the business. He thinks outside the box, and he never see's himself above learning something new. A great player coach. The programmers are very talented, and know what they are doing as well.

ConsI'm no longer there, but when I was, it really lacked communication between departments. Hopefully with the new management that changed. I'm sure with the new management, it has.

Advice to Senior ManagementKeep the communications channels open between departments.

I love my co workers and atmosphere. Positive culture and atmosphere.

Sales Support (Former Employee) Hebron, KY

ProsTime off policies were average. You have to work over a year before obtaining benefits. Has a long history of employers being employed over 5 years.

ConsThere is not much room for advancement, unless you have IT certifications. Systems development & Integration have been a challenge.

Advice to Senior ManagementGet more involved with the employees and continue to look within for future growth.

1. We want your feedback – Are these company reviews helpful to you?  Yes | No

OK place

Caller (Former Employee)

ProsMany nice people to work with, a positive culture is normally maintained.

ConsUpper management seems distant and disconnected, Big changes come all at once with no warnings

Advice to Senior ManagementSpend more time on the floor or talk with those who do when making changes that affect the floor

Worked for PCR? Contribute to the Community!