PE Systems Reviews

Joseph Bizzarro

1. Fast growing company with many advancement opportunities

Former Employee - CAS in Chadds Ford, PA
    Former Employee - CAS in Chadds Ford, PA

I worked at PE Systems full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

PES, now Vizant, is a smaller organization with extensive reach into various industries internationally, offering a great niche product. PES offers competitive compensation packages along with great benefits, enough to rival any large corporation. There is great opportunity for your voice to be heard and your ideas to be considered and implemented. Although the culture revolves around a demand for results, the general environment is relaxed and laid back. PES observes major holidays and has a very generous PTO schedule. You will be encouraged to learn and develop independently, with certain guidance available. There is a demand and expectation for a strong work ethic and high level of self-discipline. That said those who do show progress and development, are quickly noticed and given opportunities to excel and develop further. There is plenty of opportunity for growth and upward movement within an ever growing organization.

Cons

As with many smaller organizations such as PES, there is a limited but developing structure for training and support. There will be a great demand for those who are self-sufficient and capable of thriving in a fast-paced, ever-evolving environment. This is a unique business with a unique product, so fast learners will thrive best.

Advice to Management

Maintain a consistent level of open communication with all your employees. Continue to encourage and support morale from within, as that will dictate the success of the company

Positive trends, customer focused - great place to work if you are productive

Current Employee - Manager in Chadds Ford, PA
    Current Employee - Manager in Chadds Ford, PA

I have been working at PE Systems full-time (More than 5 years)

Pros

-Awesome service offering -Our customers love us -Competitive compensation -Pay for performance -Career growth opportunities -Smart people

Cons

I think some of the negative comments are from employees who weren't overly productive. If you are a team contributor, you will have no problems with management or this company. There are no handouts here.

3. Excellent career opportunity

I have been working at PE Systems full-time

Pros

Excellent career growth opportunity with a company in growth mode Superb business model and service offering Friendly, supportive, smart colleagues Very proactive, "get things done" atmosphere Relaxed dress code in the office Good work/life balance Hard work and goal achievement is rewarded

Cons

Not so many well established or long-term policies, since it is a changing, growing company, so if you need a highly structured environment, may not be the best fit. You have to be a self-starter and able to work through some amount of ambiguity to still achieve goals.

Floundering Company

I worked at PE Systems

Pros

-Great support staff -Great product -Solid 40-50 hour a week job

Cons

Untrustworthy Management (cut pay of multiple employees without warning on multiple occasions. One such occasion they decided to require business casual dress then 2 weeks later announced they were shutting the (Spokane) branch down and we would be working from home, and that incentive pay would be suspended indefinitely) Lack of vision and investment in what the company can become

Advice to Management

Rebuild a barrier of trust with your employees Stop actively trying to deceive your customers

A Sad Joke.

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Spokane, WA
    Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Spokane, WA

I worked at PE Systems part-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

The founders rocked. Good product.

Cons

Ridiculously biased new management and a very high turnover rate.

Advice to Management

Accept that the truth prevails and cease the futile attempts to silence detractors. This company has rifled through employees in Spokane faster than prunes and bran muffins cycle through an old goose. (240-300 employees in 10 years. In a company that has a population of less than 45 at it's peak capacity. Do the math ...)

7. Awesome

Current Employee - Sales in Spokane, WA
    Current Employee - Sales in Spokane, WA

I have been working at PE Systems

Pros

We have hired some folks that do not really understand what they are doing unfortunately, even after extensive training. We have a great service and have helped thousands of merchants across the country and internationally.

Cons

We hired some people in the past, that should not have been here...ever.

It is the oddest career choice I've made.

Current Employee - Salesman in Spokane, WA
    Current Employee - Salesman in Spokane, WA

I have been working at PE Systems

Pros

It has given me a chance to improve my tenacity in a mutable corporate environment. The hours tend to be flexible Free donuts and pizza. No dress code. Private cubicles. Nice buiding. Pool table. Nice Ops Staff downstairs. Great original product theory. Solid original contract offering. The founders are geniuses. And fantastic, dynamic men. Sorely missed.

Cons

Extremely high turnover. PES fires instead of coaching properly. Four two-hour sales meetings every week. Biased treatment. Keep ex-employees listed in database. Keep ex-employees voicemails active. No private/password protected client lists for sales staff. This allows dishonest sales people to steal prospects from other sales people.. Extremely long sales process. Confusing, ever-changing contract terms for clients. Unclear and always shifting rules for sales staff.

Advice to Management

Completely retool HR constructs. Train for retention. FIGURE OUT THE COMP PACKAGE. Drug Test. Issue WRITTEN performance reviews and plans for improvement. Allow employees access to their employee files. Have uniform procedures in place. Discourage drama and gossip. Design a lead base with passwords for each salesman. Qualify all leads. Allow employees more ownership over their leads. Give employees more leads. Hire trustworthy employees. And then TRUST them. Instill fairness. End preferential behavior by management. Maintain zero iolerance for theft, alcohol and drugs in the workplace, Management needs to invoke honesty and ethics in all actions. Stop feeding the bears. We are not THAT hungry. Encourage open dialogue. Build teamwork. Build staff morale. Stand firm on contract issues for clients. Hire a paralegal. The Sales Manager should not be deciding legal claims. Stop basing fact on hearsay. Install a timeclock to improve productivity.. Bring the founders back.

Getting Better

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Spokane, WA
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Spokane, WA

I have been working at PE Systems

Pros

Provide a valuable product for our clients Flexible Trying to improve recognition for all Moving in the right direction improving

Cons

Still stuck in a sick corporate culture Don't learn from past mistakes reactive, not proactive "Do, don't plan" uneven pay

Advice to Management

Continue to move forward, plan more before striking out.

RSS Feed </> Embed