PEG Bandwidth

Updated Jul 13, 2014

Be The First To
Add Photos

Rich Ruben

Very good working conditions at PEG, good place to work.

Manager of Microwave Radio I&T (Former Employee) The Colony, TX

ProsKnowledgeable employees to work with/

Conssome office politics, play a part in some conditions.

Advice to Senior ManagementDon't over do it...

Awesome place to work

NOC Engineer (Former Employee) The Colony, TX

ProsCompany will bring out the best of your abilities

ConsThere are no cons to write of

Advice to Senior ManagementKeep doing what your doing but better

A difficult, chaotic place.

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

ProsThe company is growing very quickly and will probably be a big time player in the telecom industry within the next few years. The telecom world will only continue to grow.

ConsThey don't care about your home or personal life. You are expected to be on call 24/7 and always have your phone by your side. As another reviewer stated, they only care about chasing numbers and dollars.

They expect everyone, from field techs, to project managers, to vendors, contractors, and major companies like Verizon and Sprint to bend to their will and cater to their every demand immediately.

Very little organization.

Bad reputation amongst contractors, building managers and vendors. Other employees are afraid of telling the truth why things are not getting done.

Advice to Senior ManagementGet more organized. Respect rules and procedures and other people's time. PEG can be a huge, influential company. But the disorganization and lack of respect for employees will ultimately be the downfall of the company if it doesn't improve immediately. Too many intelligent people are quitting or are getting burnt out.

1. We want your feedback – Are these company reviews helpful to you?  Yes | No

FiberTower Sequel

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

Prosgood company for service delivery careers; site acquisition, construction management, project management etc.

Conshave likely taken on more than resourced for. workers will have long hours including weekends for a few years to come. burnout a big problem. management is only chasing numbers and disregards the health and welfare of the employee

Advice to Senior Managementtake care of your employees and be honest with your customers

Worked for PEG Bandwidth? Contribute to the Community!