PEPID Medical Information Resources

Be The First To
Add Photos

Mark Rosenbloom

Great work environment

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

ProsFun place to work, good coworkers/staff events (we watched the world cup with hot dogs), wide variety of assigned projects kept it interesting

ConsNot enough reserved parking spaces

A Friendly Environment

Marketing (Current Employee) Phoenix, AZ

ProsI have worked for PEPID for several years now and have nothing but good things to say. The environment is friendly and fun. Great new offices in central Phoenix with a lot of little perks (free candy, water, covered parking). As others have said, there are frequent company lunches and giveaways of tickets that make it more than just a job. Benefits and hours are good. Plenty of potential to become a vital person in the company and move up from where you are. I would highly recommend this company.

ConsNot necessarily a negative, but it is a very driven work environment. People who expect to come in and hide from responsibilities or work will not enjoy a position here. However, if you are looking for a place that appreciates and rewards you for your work, then this is it!

Advice to Senior ManagementDon't fret about a few bad employees. Those of us who have been here for a while know that the company is in good hands. There are groups of people that have been with you for 8+ years and everyone is positive about what PEPID does.

Excellent internship! An overall tremendous company to work for!

Intern (Current Employee) Chicago, IL

ProsWorking at PEPID over the past few years has been great. This job has provided abundant opportunity for personal and professional development. At most companies, office life is monotonous and draining. At PEPID, it is truly like being part of a family. From the President of the company down to the other interns, everyone is very friendly! Hard work is definitely rewarded with quality pay and, very often, employees are given free lunch or even free tickets to a ballgame.

ConsI can't really speak to any serious shortcomings of PEPID. If you are also willing to work hard to help the company achieve success, you shouldn't experience any cons either. If you are up to the challenge of providing a quality work output, PEPID is the place for you.

1. We want your feedback – Are these company reviews helpful to you?  Yes | No

Lucky to be here

Anonymous Employee (Current Employee) Phoenix, AZ

ProsIt's a Medical Technology company so it's great to be here and for my future. They give 23 paid days off a year ! it seems once or twice a week they're serving free lunches. We have unlimited free cold bottled water , fresh fruit everyday, snacks ( chocolate, peanuts, jelly bellies) and they give away a lot of tickets (D"backs, Cardinals , etc) They just put a new air hockey table and Wii in the break room! In my experience they are a very friendly staff. Christmas season is unlike anywhere I've worked. I've gotten regular raises and I've learned a lot. The president of the company welcomes your input, I've had many chats with him.

ConsI don 't know if it's a con but they are a very dedicated staff and expect quality work. They provide a high quality product but you need to know they expect that level of performance from you.

Advice to Senior ManagementKeep it up. I know how dedicated the management is. It's a small company ( about 40 employees) but many have been here 7-10 years. I think that says it all.

– I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company

Enjoyable Atmosphere

Editorial (Former Employee) Evanston, IL

ProsGreat company to work for. I worked in a temporary position. The management was upbeat and complimentary of my work. I would love to work for them again in the future.

ConsThe only con is that I work remotely. I would have loved to work directly with the staff in the office.

Advice to Senior ManagementKeep up the great work! You really know how to treat your employees! I'm thankful for the opportunity to work for you!

Poor management and leadership

Marketig (Former Employee) Phoenix, AZ

Prosemployees were nice, decent benefits

ConsPoor leadership, lack of trust in employees and foresight. Lot's of "promises" never kept. Very high turnover

Advice to Senior ManagementEmpower employees, stop spying and fostering a culture of distrust. Hire a CEO who can lead not "rule"

Warning, company has no moral compass

Digital Marketer (Former Employee) Phoenix, AZ

ProsFree food weekly, CTO and Director of Marketing are good peeps, decent health insurance

ConsThey will tell you ANYTHING to get you hired and have no qualms about lying verbally and in writing to get you on board. They refused to pay me the compensation plan in my offer letter for 8 months before I left. I was forced to help write their medical content and I am not qualified to do this. Very high turnover for a small company, in six months I saw over 50% of the staff turn over. No 401k, run down office. Not financially stable, Amex card is constantly getting declined, payroll lag is 45 - 60 days, serious cash flow problems.

Advice to Senior ManagementBe honest about what you can pay people, add some decent benefits and move to a new office

Don't expect commissions

Sales (Former Employee) Evanston, IL

ProsIt was a job but not much more.

ConsSo many things. Mostly it was not receiving commissions or even statements. Management was sometimes bizarre, mostly not in the office. The President was a charmer but unwilling to manage - he "ruled" and did it poorly.

Advice to Senior ManagementIf you would only treat employees properly, pay what you owe them it would have been a great job but instead was difficult in the best situations.

Do not work for this company

Account Executive PEPID LLC (Former Employee) Evanston, IL

ProsYou are able to rack up quite a few frequent flyer miles. Be sure to sign up for all airline and hotel programs.

ConsThey run through employees very quickly. Don't expect to work there for more than a few months. They don't pay the sales force. They owe me money and I know of others who were not paid as agreed. They string you along for a while and when you demand to be paid, they fire you. I'm surprised they are even still in business. They will say that posts are from disgruntled employees just looking to get even. Call the Illinois Department of Labor for yourself. Ask about unpaid wage claims, founded and unfounded. They'll be happy to tell you about Pepid.

Advice to Senior ManagementPay your employees. Then maybe you wouldn't have to send your lawyer to the Illinois Department of Labor every other week to answer another claim of unpaid wages. If you pay employees what they are owed, you wouldn't have a revolving door of hiring and firing new people. They might even be able to sell more product and make you more money. Just a thought.

An incredible opportunity..true small company on the edge of becoming big...and I'm proud to be part of it!

Prosthis place has all the opportunity you want to pursue...its a problem for people that just want a paycheck...everyone here has important responsibilities..and management expects you to meet those responsibilities..if you like an environment where you're expected to perform and then are rewarded when you do..this it...if you're just looking for a job...this isn't it...I think it's great

Conshaving to be around people who are just interested in a paycheck and listen to them complain..it's always everyone else's fault..never them..then when they lose their jobs they come on to sites like this to trash the company...seriously, the downside here is there isn't enough time in a day to take advantage of all the oppportunity

Advice to Senior Managementdon't listen to those complainers..sometimes you have to turn over staff and make tough decisions to get what the company needs...keep it up...

Worked for PEPID Medical Information Resources? Contribute to the Community!