PFSweb Reviews

• Part-time
Employment Status

Reset

Bad management

Pros

There are none except that its a job

Cons

Low pay, unorganized, managers always change schedule at the last minute

Agent/Lancome

Former Employee - Agent/Lancome in Dallas, TX
    Former Employee - Agent/Lancome in Dallas, TX

Pros

The oppratunity if you can call it that

Cons

The first day of training we learned about Loreal/Lancome, the second day all we did on computers was to learn how to clock in. My computer would not work the teacher messed with the wires, and then commented Tami there is no hope for you. Thanks, the 3rd day we learned how to open icomerce to assist with clients. The 3 rd day i was let go because i showed no ease in learning thier programs..gee thanks for giving me a chance you lost a valuable employee I love this type of work so much I would rather work threw breaks and stay on the phone.I didn't get the chance to prove my worth or abilities. I had very high hopes of being a productive employee. You pride yourself in attendance but did not even take in consideration my last job, I was there a year and a half and only missed one day, for family emergency. I was very disapointed to not be givin a chance.

Advice to Management

I read on line your company has been bought by china...So when your contract runs out and your looking for a new job make sure you spell clients with an e, not clints....Any company that says you can't address your customers as yes sir are yes ma'am is not for me any way, that shows respect, something that people have so little of, you want to fade that out of your comunications. Bonjour and Marce! If i could think of one french word that discribes ya'll it, your all very STUPIDFYED

customer service rep

Pros

This is a pretty neutral company.

Cons

Lacks Schedule flexibility and potential for growth

Terrible Treatment

Former Employee - Program Manager in Allen, TX
    Former Employee - Program Manager in Allen, TX

I worked at PFSweb (More than 10 years)

Pros

There are some really great co-workers.

Cons

Outstanding workers are undervalued and overworked. Job training is insufficient. Processes are unstructured and unorganized. Job performance does not make a difference; if you’re not included in the cliquish management team, you don’t get promoted or a raise. It is expected that employees work nights and weekends while getting underpaid. Company values are preached, but never applied. CEO professes Christianity while demonstrating no moral code of conduct.

Advice to Management

Value regular employees besides only college recruits.

Terrible Company

Current Employee - Call Center Agent in Dallas, TX
    Current Employee - Call Center Agent in Dallas, TX

Pros

If you need to build experience in your field, this is a great job. If you're also into having friends versus actually working to better yourself (while taking care of yourself financially), then it's awesome.

Cons

Pay is terrible. You will either choose between getting paid more, or getting health benefits that you still have to pay for.

Advice to Management

Management is very unprofessional and lack the skills to properly manage agents.

Nowhere to go, no life/work balance

I have been working at PFSweb full-time

Pros

Nice building, park area with sports field, good co-workers

Cons

very high turnover, no growth opportunities in most departments, expected to work long hours while hypocritically preaching life/work balance idea, top heavy, revolving door for college recruits, stingy with salary increases

Advice to Management

Take your head out of the sand and address the known issues

8. Loved it

Current Employee - Accounting Analyst in Allen, TX
    Current Employee - Accounting Analyst in Allen, TX

I have been working at PFSweb full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Great people, very relaxed culture.

Cons

The water machine broke, real bummer.

Advice to Management

More incentives!

So much is wrong, so little is right

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Allen, TX
    Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Allen, TX

I worked at PFSweb full-time

Pros

Casual dress. Good facilities. Working on recognizable brands. A few talented people sprinkled around.

Cons

Where do I start? Struggling sales & poor sales team. New business is lagging. Big attrition issues, especially in the technology practice, with a lot of the technology work moving overseas to India. Heavily siloed with some entrenched barely competent leaders. Chained to an aging BPO practice. Account management team is full of first-job college grads that don't know client mangagement. Cliquish management team is increasingly out of touch. Company has always driven poor work/life balance from its employees, with no bonus structure or rewards for the hard work. Salaries aren't competitive with the market. Company values are preached (literally), but not practiced.

Sr Integrations Developer

I worked at PFSweb (More than 5 years)

Pros

The location was convenient. Close to good places to go for lunch, oh wait, there's no time for lunch! This is a tough one to think of anything positive about.

Cons

Over worked, 80+ hours per week Under paid, under appreciated have to be in the good 'ol boy network to be promoted, or you have to sleep with one of them. CEO is a hypocrite, professes Christianity, but has no moral code of conduct.

Advice to Management

Since I know the management is to arrogant to consider advice, there's no point in saying anything here.

Good place to work but lack of growth

Pros

Easy. Lack of accountability.

Cons

Lack of accountability. Little growth opportunities

Advice to Management

Work towards best in class in all you do

RSS Feed </> Embed