PGA National Resort & Spa

Be The First To
Add Photos

Not yet rated.

K. Jay Weaver

Fantastic Place to work!!!

Hotel Supervisor (Current Employee)

I have been working at PGA National Resort & Spa

ProsLoved every minute of it! The staff and the facility are top notch! Flexible schedules and gold priveleges!!! Highly recommended!

ConsMulti - cultural diversity makes it a requirement to sometimes work holidays suck as Christmas and Thamks giving. Other than that....great!

Advice to Senior ManagementmY ADVICE WOULD BE TO KEEP UP THE AMAZING JOB THAT YOU ARE ALREADY DOING. lOVED IT THERE TO SAY THE LEAST!

Overwhelmed and underpaid

I have been working at PGA National Resort & Spa full-time

ProsExciting environment that has a great group of employees to work with. Good benefits package.

ConsManagement are often stretched beyond their capacity as an employee. They do not offer competitive salaries or regular annual raises. Holidays are considered part of your Paid Time Off Plan instead just a holiday.

Advice to Senior ManagementPromote from within always first. Offer raises so that management is encouraged to stay rather than leave.

promised promotion within company, once executive chef left you're forgotten.

Saucier (Current Employee)

I have been working at PGA National Resort & Spa full-time for less than a year

ProsMost of the staff I encountered on daily business were more than happy and pleasant, however the majority of the culinary staff were horrible.

Consstaff looks down at new comers, complain to superiors when you do a better job than they do, pay is OK. 80% of culinary staff is JADED.

Advice to Senior Managementeven though you have workers that have been there for 10+ 15+ years, it does not mean they are qualified to stay employed. it's time to put them out to pasture, and bring in young, none-jaded, happy, culinarians to your business.

Great Place, Rough Working Environment

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

I worked at PGA National Resort & Spa

ProsWell-recognize and respected resort, looks good on resume, beautiful workplace, dress code, discount to amenities

ConsManagement was terrible, power struggles non-stop and backstabbing, set a horrible example for other employees, high turnover rate

Advice to Senior ManagementGet your management in line. They are too busy trying to undercut each other. It sets a bad example for other employees and makes it a difficult work environment. Consistently check in on your department leaders to make sure they are competent and utilize anonymous reviews of leadership. You'd be amazed.

Worked for PGA National Resort & Spa? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at PGA National Resort & Spa reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for PGA National Resort & Spa CEO K. Jay Weaver. All reviews posted anonymously by PGA National Resort & Spa employees.