PINNACLE CONSTRUCTION & DEVELOPMENT GROUP

Updated Apr 29, 2014

Be The First To
Add Photos

Not yet rated.

I learned alot about formwork, concrete stairs and shafts working in this company

ProsThey have alot of overtime and they work as a team. The company is well organized by that I mean, not everyone is the boss.

ConsSometimes you will be pushed pass your breaking point. It is very hard work especially when concrete is being poured.

Advice to Senior ManagementI would like to show you what I'm capable of

Good company overall but, hard to recommend.

Laborer (Former Employee) Columbus, OH

ProsPinnacle seeks out and wins government contracts, so the pay is great as government jobs require prevailing wage. Most of their staff is knowledgeable and cordial and there are a hand-full of very talented people there.

ConsDuring my experience it seemed the company's primary concern was solely with the immediate result. Every smart business should focus on the bottom line, but it's important to see beyond today's outcome.

Advice to Senior ManagementOffering employment to someone who is transparent and upfront about knowledge and experience, works hard, does not complain, works unpaid hours and is loyal and career minded is a very good move. To let them go 5 weeks into employment because someone else with more experience comes along is underhanded, shady, displays poor character and nullifies any good intentions. If you want to have long term, die-hard employees, you have to invest in them. Not everyone comes to the table with a 25 year skill set in every aspect of the job.

Worked for PINNACLE CONSTRUCTION & DEVELOPMENT GROUP? Contribute to the Community!