PINNACLE CONSTRUCTION & DEVELOPMENT GROUP

Updated April 29, 2014
Updated April 29, 2014
4.1

CEO

I learned alot about formwork, concrete stairs and shafts working in this company

I have been working at PINNACLE CONSTRUCTION & DEVELOPMENT GROUP

Pros

They have alot of overtime and they work as a team. The company is well organized by that I mean, not everyone is the boss.

Cons

Sometimes you will be pushed pass your breaking point. It is very hard work especially when concrete is being poured.

I would like to show you what I'm capable of

Good company overall but, hard to recommend.

Former Employee - Laborer  in  Columbus, OH
    Former Employee - Laborer in Columbus, OH

I worked at PINNACLE CONSTRUCTION & DEVELOPMENT GROUP full-time for less than a year

Pros

Pinnacle seeks out and wins government contracts, so the pay is great as government jobs require prevailing wage. Most of their staff is knowledgeable and cordial and there are a hand-full of very talented people there.

Cons

During my experience it seemed the company's primary concern was solely with the immediate result. Every smart business should focus on the bottom line, but it's important to see beyond today's outcome.

Offering employment to someone who is transparent and upfront about knowledge and experience, works hard, does not complain, works unpaid hours and is loyal and career minded is a very good move. To let them go 5 weeks into employment because someone else with more experience comes along is underhanded, shady, displays poor character and nullifies any good intentions. If you want to have long term, die-hard employees, you have to invest in them. Not everyone comes to the table with a 25 year skill set in every aspect of the job.

Worked for PINNACLE CONSTRUCTION & DEVELOPMENT GROUP? Contribute to the Community!