PMAC Lending Services

Disappointing

Former Employee - Operations  in  Tampa, FL
    Former Employee - Operations in Tampa, FL

I worked at PMAC Lending Services full-time for less than a year

Pros

Great Benefits, Good pay, talented hardworking employees, unfortunately none of them are managers. The support staff in CA was amazing. PMAC has a good foundation and was working through some transitions. They have the potential to do some great things if people are held accountable and more of a team atmosphere was encouraged.

Cons

Ineffective, apathetic managers In operations and sales. Lots of conference calls and meetings with no direct action or resolve. Regular employees are not valued or respected by upper management. No work life balance or respect for others time.

Before releasing an entire office location, you should consider all the employees you are releasing, not just a select few. Many hardworking, talented staff in operations and sales who wanted to be at PMAC producing a quality product were terminated with no notice. They are now forced to find work with your competition.

Lots of ups and downs

I worked at PMAC Lending Services full-time for more than a year

Pros

The people who stuck it out were truly a family

Cons

Inconsistencies in everything from ownership, management, and leads. It often seemed that the inmates were running the asylum.

CSR

Current Employee - Customer Service Representative  in  Tampa, FL
    Current Employee - Customer Service Representative in Tampa, FL

I have been working at PMAC Lending Services full-time for less than a year

Pros

They paid for my NMLS test and five state licenses.

Cons

Right before I was to begin my role as a Senior mortgage Loan Originator my office was laid off.

None, they got laid off as well.

4. We want your feedback – Are these company reviews helpful to you?  Yes | No

What a joke

I worked at PMAC Lending Services

Pros

None to talk about...If you worked with management members at previous jobs and plan on joining in with the rampant nepotism and favoritism then you will bypass all the hardworking honest employees that have weathered all the previous bad decisions this company seems to make, then this job is for you.

Cons

So much talent comes in and out the door, no respect for employees and a lot of delegation seems to be the theme of management that I worked along with. This place is a 3 ring circus sideshow with no respectable leadership. Puppetry is rewarded and hard work goes un noticed. A big disappointment and I am more disappointed that I wasted so many years there. Incentives are non existent. Leaving this place was the best thing I ever did.

Respect the people who work hard for you and treat people the way you want to be treated.

Aug 19, 2014Sean at PMAC

I’m sorry to hear about your experience with PMAC. Recognizing and rewarding our employees is paramount to success. We’ll look into the management comments you made and address any issues we may ... More

Lots to be desired

I worked at PMAC Lending Services full-time for more than a year

Pros

The team, excluding management was great to work with.

Cons

Very bad management. You can change the name but if you keep the same managers, nothing changes. Poor communication. HR? Practically non-existent. Benefits suck. Pay terrible.

Get rid of all of your managers and start over.

Jul 30, 2014Sean at PMAC

I’m sorry to hear your experience at PMAC was less than perfect. We would like to hear more about your experience and see where we can find possible areas of improvement. Please email us at ... More

Former Employee - Senior Loan Processor  in  Tampa, FL
    Former Employee - Senior Loan Processor in Tampa, FL

I worked at PMAC Lending Services full-time for less than a year

Pros

Was able to work remote when necessary due to life circumstances

Cons

They closed down the Tampa Location with no warning and laid off all employees

They closed down the Tampa Location with no warning and laid off all employees

Transition was rocky? It felt like the titanic

I have been working at PMAC Lending Services full-time

Pros

There are still a lot of really good people who work here they deserve better treatment and most of all honesty.

Cons

The transition was a nightmare. We worked for PMAC for over a month with no offer letters and no idea of what we were going to be making. Lots of promises. Sales was full of pep rallies and falsehoods and not much else. If you want to work for a company that values you stay away. They are losing good hard working top producers. Demotions have become common place and to make it worse they often announce demotions to the entire company via email like it's a good thing.

Honesty would help so much. Tell the real story. The rumor mill there is intense and you look stupid when you tell us a lie and we all know better. The people you consider your confidants are spilling their guts to everyone the minute they leave your office. Middle managements apathy towards their employees needs to change.

May 12, 2014Sean at PMAC

We're happy to say that our transition and on-boarding processes are being completely overhauled. We want our new employees to be hit the ground running at PMAC with the proper information ... More

Great people, average leads.

Current Employee - Senior Loan Officer  in  Columbus, OH
    Current Employee - Senior Loan Officer in Columbus, OH

I have been working at PMAC Lending Services full-time for more than a year

Pros

The people I work with are seriously amazing. The product is great, I get to put people into homes or help them stay there. My clients are amazing.

Cons

The leads are average at best. Small loan amounts. A lot of unqualified leads.

A base salary would keep more employees instead of just a draw.

Apr 14, 2014Sean at PMAC

Glad you feel the same way we do about the people! Thanks for the feedback on the leads. Due to a recent transition and licensing changes, our lead flows was temporarily disrupted. I think you’ll ... More

Leaves a lot to be desired

Current Employee - Senior Loan Officer  in  Beverly, MA
    Current Employee - Senior Loan Officer in Beverly, MA

I have been working at PMAC Lending Services full-time for more than a year

Pros

Can't really think of any at the moment but I will be sure to update this review if I can think of any in the near future.

Cons

Wow. Where do I start? There is too much to say as this review is limited to only 12,000 words or less. In keeping brevity in mind, I will merely state that I have never seen, heard of, or worked for a more inefficient company in my life of almost 60 years. The compensation plan is weak. The leads are poor and unverified. The IT dept rarely responds to my requests for help. Management rarely responds to my emails. There are too many depts and nobody seems to know who to contact when something is needed. And all of that is on a really good day.

Please try to make the company more efficient and it would really help if each office had

May 15, 2014Sean at PMAC

Thanks for your candid feedback about our growing pains. While we're not there yet, we're becoming more streamlined by the day and I think you'll agree that we've made great progress. And, we won't ... More

Columbus Sales Review

Current Employee - Loan Officer  in  Columbus, OH
    Current Employee - Loan Officer in Columbus, OH

I have been working at PMAC Lending Services full-time for more than a year

Pros

Leads are plentiful. PMAC seems not to care about overspending on marketing in the short term. Leadership in CA has a plethora of talented, seasoned execs. If you're looking for a 50-70k/year sales job with limited opportunities for a promotion, look no further.

Cons

Turnover is extremely high. Training is subpar at best. Moving offices, breaking up teams, and demoting people is looked at as the 'norm'. Lots of loose lips around the office. Columbus management tries their darnedest to keep their employees in the dark but everyone can see through the awful spin being put on.

Reward those who stuck it out during the transition. PMAC has lost some serious talent in the past few months. Take a hard look at who you have running your teams. Corporate needs to do a management review of all of columbus. Get rid of the "RFC royalty" and PMAC has a shot of being something special.

Mar 21, 2014Sean at PMAC

Roger that! We’re happy to see that you’re optimistic about our future - we are too! Thanks for the feedback about training, communication, and the growth opportunities. We’re currently working on ... More

Worked for PMAC Lending Services? Contribute to the Community!