PMAM IT services

PMAM IT services Reviews

Pankaj Kumar

Most transparent work environment

Project Manager (Current Employee) Irving, TX

ProsI have been with the company for the past 9 years and have enjoyed working with PMAM. There were abundant opportunities to flourish and grow professionally. There is a complete transparent environment across all layers right from transactions with clients, vendors or employees. The great work environment has resulted in many employees completing almost a decade working with the organization including me. Clarity of thought and vision of the management would take the company to scale further heights.

ConsNone that I know or would like to bring up for discussion

Advice to Senior ManagementGreat work, Keep it up.

Overall, poor experience, no realistic goals and poor product and service

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee) Dallas, TX

ProsPMAM IT services has it's own off shore technology group which makes it easy to do product development. It has a small management group which is easy to get in front of.

ConsVery unrealistic expectations of new product roll-out. All decision go through one person no matter what the project. So having an off-shore group is good but all new technology being developed doesn't move anywhere unless it has the sign off on this one person. Product development leaders are at a stand still until one person gives his blessing. The in house call center employees are looked on with disdain from upper management.

Advice to Senior ManagementCreate realistic expectations from new product development and roll out. Learn flexibility in new products that includes listening to staff and customers.

“Good environment to work"

QA Analyst (Current Employee) Mumbai (India)

ProsNice place to work.Your talents can be boosted up.I'am optimistic about the outlook for this company

ConsNothing to mention about this Company.

Advice to Senior ManagementNothing to mention about this Company.

1. We want your feedback – Are these company reviews helpful to you?  Yes | No

Best workplace to work

UI Designer (Current Employee) Mumbai (India)

ProsVery good environment, good salary structure, Good management and lots more!
    I would like to thanks my boss Mr. Oniel Gracious whom I have learned lots of new stuff..

ConsThere is no such I have found yet...

Advice to Senior Managementnothing

best workplace I have worked so far...

ProsGood environment, good work culture, good salary and lots more!
    I would like to thanks Mr. Oniel Gracious for his overall support.

ConsThere is no drawbacks i have found yet...

Excellent Company

Human Resources Executive (Current Employee) Mumbai (India)

ProsGood working environment,Many new thing to learn from experience employee, Good team work. Many new Opportunity for junior employee.

ConsNot as such notice as the environment is to good.

Good organisation to work!

Human Resources Executive (Current Employee) Mumbai (India)

ProsGood culture, flexibility in timings, amazing exposure to explore, Good work-life balance, Crystal Clear policies, Challenging opportunities for amateur professional, good career development experience for Seniors

ConsI haven't experienced any cons factor with this organisation yet apart from work pressure which is bound to happen in every organisation in world

Good Experience working with PMAM IT Services.

Software Developer (Current Employee) Mumbai (India)

ProsIt is a nice company to work with. You get full freedom to express you views. One can enhance his/her technical skills as well in this company.

ConsI don't think it has any mention able negative aspects.

Very Good

Administrative (Current Employee) Andheri (India)

ProsAs helped me to grow in the professional way. The atmosphere around the work place is quite friendly in nature.

ConsNot yet met any, if i get will write it

Advice to Senior ManagementShould encourage more get together like festival and stuffs like that

Good place to grow as a team worker

Human Resources Executive (Current Employee) Mumbai (India)

ProsThere are lot of opportunities to learn. It is an excellent organization for beginners, and a great place to show their productivity for experienced ones.

ConsNothing very specific noticed yet.

Worked for PMAM IT services? Contribute to the Community!