PNC Bank Arts Center

Be The First To
Add Photos

Teller

Bank Teller (Former Employee) Alexandria, VA

ProsVacation, Paid Time Off, Sick Days, Medical, School Paid, Good Hours, Work with students

ConsHave to work some weekends, not always fully staffed so had to cover a lot of shifts

Advice to Senior Managementnothing pretty good

It was a great job.

Bank Teller (Current Employee) Princeton, NJ

ProsDiversity and work life balance.

ConsManagement, time-off, and retirement benefits,

Advice to Senior ManagementPay more.

The experience was not one of teamwork as claimed but made to be more competitive in nature between coworkers.

Bank Teller (Former Employee) Fairhope, AL

ProsWorking with the customers and reaching out to assist them is very fulfilling. Being able to satisfy even the simplest request makes one feel they have accomplished what was requested and sometimes surpassed expectations of the client/customer.

ConsExpectations far exceed compensation for many positions. Certain aspects do not clearly reflect what is stated as their mission each day. It changes to suit managers' moods and not the overall objective of the institution.

Advice to Senior ManagementHire those with banking experience and not always seek to improve sales. This will reflect in greater customer satisfaction and more efficient transactions overall.

1. We want your feedback – Are these company reviews helpful to you?  Yes | No

good company to work for

Financial Consultant (Current Employee) Newark, NJ

Prosbenefits are awesome for employees

Consyearly raises are really low

Advice to Senior Managementgive better salaries and raises

Very passionate, customer oriented and a career driven company

Financial Consultant (Former Employee) Cincinnati, OH

ProsLove the ability to fully apply all of my working skills, knowledge, and team-building skills to grow and expand customer base

ConsCommitting to different stress levels and accommodating the skills you possess to help in growing your team's goals

Advice to Senior ManagementMake sure to always communicate well with ALL of your employees. Let them know all of your sales objectives and relay to them effectively the things that need to be accomplished in order to develop rapport with everyone in your group and with clients.

Branch Manager

Branch Manager (Former Employee) Cartersville, GA

ProsWorking with customers and helping them achieve their financial goals. Love the Virtual Wallet accounts because it is the best in the industry when compared to the banks checking products.

ConsManagement shows no respect to employee and does not allow managers to run their branch. They do not want you to speak up or express your views, and if you do, you are retaliated against. There is no quality of life even though they say they care, it is a lie. Compensation is horrible!

Advice to Senior ManagementShow respect and it will go along way to improving moral and work performance.

I worked a project at PNC bank in Pittsburgh PA and it was great. Good technology and good people. Love to work at PNC a

SCCM (Current Employee) Atlanta, GA

ProsIt was a great experience for me doing SCCM

ConsLove it like to work there again.

Financial Advisor

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

ProsHonestly, there aren't many here. It is an old stuffy organization that has failed to maintain a positive work environment. Not one advisor in my region is happy deep down. The pro is that I am no longer there after almost 10 years in the industry. Worst 4 years ever!

ConsHorrible platform, selective product selection, CRD review desk practically prohibits timely business. Regional management micro manages. Product pushes, forcing advisors to sell products such as insurance just to hit goals.

Advice to Senior ManagementResearch and model companies like Southwest Airlines, Google, Disney World, and see what makes the environment more conducive to loyalty. There is currently a mass exodus and 2014 will be the year of talented people leaving. Shame.

Retail Banking

Assistant Branch Manager (Former Employee) Waldorf, MD

ProsGood Pay and benefits for yourself

ConsTerrible work life balance if you have a family working in retail unless you have a good manager

Advice to Senior ManagementHold Managers accountable for low morale and productivity in a Branch.

Credit Analysis and loan review

Credit Or Asset Based (Former Employee) Phila, PA

ProsGood credit controls and relationships

ConsMoving jobs out of state to cut costs

Advice to Senior ManagementNone

Worked for PNC Bank Arts Center? Contribute to the Community!