PNC Financial Services Group Greensboro Reviews

1 review filtered by
  • Greensboro, NC
  • Any Status
Employment Status

PNC Financial Services Group President and Chief Executive Officer William S. Demchak
William S. Demchak
1 Rating

• If you work anyplace other than retail banking PNC values employee work life balance (in 111 reviews)

• Great co-workers; good benefits; good bonuses (in 83 reviews)

• Work life balance could be better depending on what department you are in (in 26 reviews)

• The upper management can let you go at any time even though they are not the managers watching over your every day work (in 56 reviews)

1. Horrible place to work!

Former Employee - Bank Teller in Greensboro, NC
    Former Employee - Bank Teller in Greensboro, NC

I worked at PNC Financial Services Group full-time (More than 10 years)

Benefits, 401K and No Saturdays

I worked for PNC Bank for over SEVENTEEN years! I was told in June that I was being displaced, due to them closing a branch in our County. I was told I was being replaced with someone from the closing branch, half my age, made half my salary...because my REFERRALS were not up to par! FIVE days before I'm suppose to leave PNC, My Teller Supervisor commences to tell front of a customer...that she just found out they give the girl replacing me a different job, and I was no longer displaced and I WAS NOT getting my severance package!!! Two days later the manager comes to work, and verifies that what I was told was true...however she had no clue how they knew!!! I was told that if I did NOT stay, they were taking my severance package...and that is EXACTLY what they did!!! I had just got hired by another employer, and they all knew it. Then...they went to one of the other ladies that was being displaced...and told her since I wasn't staying...if she didn't stay, they were taking her severance too!!! That was August...and as of today, SEVEN months later, the girl that SUPPOSEDLY was hired for another job....the reason I was supposedly not STILL DOING MY JOB!!!!

Advice to Management

Showing 1 of 2,049 review
RSS Feed </> Embed