POP Interactive

Be The First To
Add Photos

Not yet rated.

Peter Barzo and Deborah Christie

Really liked job and learned a lot

Web Developer/Designer (Former Employee) San Francisco, CA

ProsWorked on lots of different projects, which kept things interesting. Professional development was really encouraged and I learned a lot.

Was a small group but really enjoyed working with everyone and had a great relationship with management.

Had to deal with a lot of deadlines but management always made sure they were manageable.

ConsPriorities tended to change a lot, but I think that comes with the territory of this type of job.

A learning experience.

CIient Services Coordinator (Former Employee) San Francisco, CA

ProsThey were actually pretty flexible when it came to taking time off. it usually wasn't a problem to take a day off when you wanted to.

They would also give us pastries/cupcakes and champagne on our birthdays, and I like both of those things.

ConsManagement isn't as transparent as they should be. There was a lot of mismanagement and a general lack of respect for employees. There were also issues around getting paid on time.

That's really the most neutral way I can describe what it was like to work here without divulging too much detail.

Advice to Senior ManagementBe honest in your dealings and treat people with respect. Quit pretending things are okay when they're obviously not.

Worked for POP Interactive? Contribute to the Community!