POP Interactive

www.popinteractive.com

POP Interactive Reviews

2.9

Peter Barzo and Deborah Christie

Really liked job and learned a lot

Former Employee - Web Developer/Designer  in  San Francisco, CA
    Former Employee - Web Developer/Designer in San Francisco, CA

Pros

Worked on lots of different projects, which kept things interesting. Professional development was really encouraged and I learned a lot.

Was a small group but really enjoyed working with everyone and had a great relationship with management.

Had to deal with a lot of deadlines but management always made sure they were manageable.

Cons

Priorities tended to change a lot, but I think that comes with the territory of this type of job.

A learning experience.

Former Employee - CIient Services Coordinator  in  San Francisco, CA
    Former Employee - CIient Services Coordinator in San Francisco, CA

Pros

They were actually pretty flexible when it came to taking time off. it usually wasn't a problem to take a day off when you wanted to.

They would also give us pastries/cupcakes and champagne on our birthdays, and I like both of those things.

Cons

Management isn't as transparent as they should be. There was a lot of mismanagement and a general lack of respect for employees. There were also issues around getting paid on time.

That's really the most neutral way I can describe what it was like to work here without divulging too much detail.

Be honest in your dealings and treat people with respect. Quit pretending things are okay when they're obviously not.

Worked for POP Interactive? Contribute to the Community!