PRA Destination Management

Poor Management!

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in San Antonio, TX
    Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in San Antonio, TX

I worked at PRA Destination Management

Pros

PRA is a great company nationally, however, they are franchises and run independently, city by city. I had experiences with PRA offices in other cities and they were fantastic-- so much so that I'd always wanted to work for PRA. They have extremely high standards that each office is suppose to follow. A great reputation, generally. I learned so much from my co-workers!

Cons

Unfortunately, because each office is owned individually it is difficult for corporate to control every aspect of daily operations. Some offices are great and some are way below par. I happened to work at a below par office and did not receive training or support. We were understaffed and our workload was always unrealistic.

Support your staff. Hire more support staff so that they are able to do the quality and quantity of work that you and clients expect of them.

Very unethical and unprofessional company ran by an owner of no respect toward employees and/or clientele.

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Orlando, FL
    Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Orlando, FL

I worked at PRA Destination Management

Pros

Clients attained from awarded business, client requested events worked/attended, professional networking opportunities.

Cons

Owner's business/people management, unprofessional female work environment, no employee benefits, no employee compensation, underpaid salary positions, lack in promotions.

Learn better business owner management! Be respectful & honest to your business, employees, & clients. Offer better salary & benefits.