PRA Destination Management

Add Photos

Poor Management!

(Former Employee)
    San Antonio, TX

ProsPRA is a great company nationally, however, they are franchises and run independently, city by city. I had experiences with PRA offices in other cities and they were fantastic-- so much so that I'd always wanted to work for PRA. They have extremely high standards that each office is suppose to follow. A great reputation, generally. I learned so much from my co-workers!

ConsUnfortunately, because each office is owned individually it is difficult for corporate to control every aspect of daily operations. Some offices are great and some are way below par. I happened to work at a below par office and did not receive training or support. We were understaffed and our workload was always unrealistic.

Advice to Senior ManagementSupport your staff. Hire more support staff so that they are able to do the quality and quantity of work that you and clients expect of them.

Very unethical and unprofessional company ran by an owner of no respect toward employees and/or clientele.

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)
    Orlando, FL

ProsClients attained from awarded business, client requested events worked/attended, professional networking opportunities.

ConsOwner's business/people management, unprofessional female work environment, no employee benefits, no employee compensation, underpaid salary positions, lack in promotions.

Advice to Senior ManagementLearn better business owner management! Be respectful & honest to your business, employees, & clients. Offer better salary & benefits.

Worked for PRA Destination Management? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at PRA Destination Management reviews and ratings. All reviews posted anonymously by PRA Destination Management employees.