PRECISION DEVELOPMENT SERVICES

PRECISION DEVELOPMENT SERVICES Reviews

Be The First To
Add Photos

Not yet rated.

Always a kernel of truth to every side."

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

ProsI mostly liked the location, it was near the beach, but that beach is Hermosa, I will leave it at that. They made me feel as though I was doing a competent job, however, I knew I was doing superior work. I had a mostly forgettable and frustrating, but not unpleasant time here.

ConsSo what can we learn from these reviews? One can see a dissatisfied employee and one that is very happy. I can't say I know the dissatisfied employee, but I have a pretty good idea who the other guy is. And while it is definitely not a college house, they do employ college friends who do not pull their 'weight'.
    And if you look at their company page, over 1/4 of those people there are gone (from a little over a year ago). I am surely not there any longer. So, in my opinion, the bit about attrition has some truth to it.
    While they do have some smart people working for them, they are quite a bit behind the curve when it comes to new tech, so this is probably not the place for a young and bright engineer who wants to enrich their career.

Advice to Senior ManagementYou should do some deep thinking on why your attrition rate is so high. I know these people, and some of them are very bright and talented. Unfortunately, although you are probably still friendly with them, I am pretty certain there is no way they would recommend Precision Development as a place employment with all the other alternatives out there.

Small company with toxic work environment.

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

ProsPeople seem friendly and often you are invited to go out to lunch. Free coffee? Near the beach?? The receptionist is nice. I didn't end up moving down there for the job, unlike some other unfortunate people I worked with who were terminated. They claim turnover is low, but is actually very very high for such a small company.

ConsThey hire their frat buddies from college who do little other than sit around talking about chicks, these guys do absolutely nothing and get PAID. They could care less about anyone else.

There are a couple of guys who desperately want to hold on to what little power they have in the company and will do anything and say anything to maintain this illusion of power. The owners claim they are technical, but are not, so they have no real way to evaluate their employees. Therefore the only real feedback they get are from these trolls. If you aren't in the 'inner circle' the job is miserable.

Advice to Senior ManagementKeep doing what you are doing, it's made you rich.

Flag Review
    PRECISION DEVELOPMENT SERVICES Principal responded to this review Aug 19, 2013 EditDelete
    The individual who wrote this was let go due to poor performance after approximately three months with the company and is obviously upset with the circumstances of his departure. There's almost no ... More

Worked for PRECISION DEVELOPMENT SERVICES? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at PRECISION DEVELOPMENT SERVICES reviews and ratings. All reviews posted anonymously by PRECISION DEVELOPMENT SERVICES employees.