PRO Unlimited

PRO Unlimited President Andrew Schultz

Andrew Schultz

Challenging and rewarding environment

I have been working at PRO Unlimited full-time for more than 5 years

ProsTo work at PRO Unlimited you have to be intelligent and be able to think on your feet in real time. Managers are hands off for the most part and expect employees to come to the table with solutions, not just questions. The environment is fun, engaging and proactive. We work hard and long hours sometimes, but the theme is what is best for the client so we don't mind because we are doing it together.

ConsTechnology. We are onsite at some of the most cutting edge companies in the country. PRO's technology needs constant updating. This has been a focus for the last few years and it has improved greatly and hopefully will continue to do so. Salaries and benefits could be better. It seems our competition pays more in bonus that we do and are very close on base salaires. Medical benefits are below par in some cases.

Advice to Senior ManagementKeep hiring smart people. Get the technology up par along with the salaries and benefits. Otherwise, doing a great job.

Great Company

Onsite (Current Employee)

I have been working at PRO Unlimited for more than 5 years

ProsGet to work onsite at one of the best and fasted growing companies in the US.
Salary and benefits are up to par
Annual raises
Great management team
Lot's of interaction with colleagues and sponsor managers
Open lines of communication at all levels of the company
Lots of internal openings for growth

ConsTechnology (WAND) can be slow a times
Fixes for WAND are slow

Advice to Senior ManagementFocus on the technology and delivering a first rate product to our clients.

– I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company

Great company, friendly people and a lot of room for growth

Burlingame, CA

I have been working at PRO Unlimited full-time for less than a year

ProsSupportive management that doesn't micro manage, lots of growth opportunity, friendly staff, casual work environment and flexible schedule

ConsCan't think of any, so far I have had a very positive experience

Advice to Senior ManagementKeep up the great work

PRO Unlimited makes working on contract for another company smooth and painless.

Test Engineer (Current Employee)
San Diego, CA

I have been working at PRO Unlimited as a contractor for less than a year

ProsHaving a PRO Unlimited HR representative also working on-site at the same location is extremely valuable and helpful.

ConsPRO Unlimited would not put forth the effort to work on a liability agreement with the contracting employer to allow contractors to use more of the on-site facilities that could have a positive impact on contractor morale and well-being.

Great Company if you like to be left alone

I have been working at PRO Unlimited as a contractor for more than a year

ProsThey helped get me a job

ConsNo interaction unless you initiate it

Advice to Senior ManagementHave your on-site people get out of their cubes and walk 50 feet to interact with their people.

PRO Unlimited

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

I worked at PRO Unlimited

ProsThey were a fare and good company to work for

ConsOver worked management not honest

Advice to Senior ManagementBe honest

Kudos to my recruiter Sandra (Sandy) Schaefer

Client Services Consultant (Current Employee)
Orlando, FL

I have been working at PRO Unlimited full-time for less than a year

ProsShe was direct and honest about PRO and the client's expectations, so I took heed to all her advice and did my "homework". In preparation she emailed me possible questions that might be asked, advised to be polished and genuine, and to pull examples of when I have been a huge resource to a previous employer i.e., saved or generated revenue, implemented processes or helped training. I really respect her for not sending me mass emails, and for welcoming phone calls unlike many other recruiters. Sandy was professional and pointed out areas of improvement so I may achieve a higher interview success rate. Four nerve-wracking interviews later I was invited to be a part of the PRO team and I accepted. Thank you, Sandy for being transparent, caring, and working on my behalf. Kudos to you!

ConsI haven't encountered any. I anticipate 401(k) matching in the near future.

Best place to work in my career thus far

Program Manager (Current Employee)

I have been working at PRO Unlimited full-time for more than 5 years

ProsLot of opportunity to not only learn but to advance. Managers truly care about their people and want the best for them. If you deliver results you will get promoted. Annual raises which are unheard of in other organizations. Good clients to work with that see PRO as a partner not just another vendor. Technology is slowing getting better. Internal and back office support is top notch, especially the recruiting team. They are able to get my positions filled with good people and quickly.

ConsSalaries are good but do not fully compensate for the the lack a benefit options. WAND updates have been slow at times, but it is improving. I am worried about my retirement because we do not have a real 401K or tax deferred savings plan. It would be nice to be more informed on what the long term plan is for the organization.

Advice to Senior ManagementYou have built a great company with amazing people. Keep it going and make it better by investing in your people for the long term with better benefits and a real retirement plan.

Good people, good company with a few issues

San Francisco, CA

I have been working at PRO Unlimited full-time for less than a year

ProsGreat people to work with
Company is headed in a good direction
Good client list
Recognized as the industry leader
Flexible work hours
Senior leadership is top notch
Hiring process was quick and enjoyable

ConsTechnology is a struggle and IT is slow address issues
No training function at start
HR is slow to answer questions
Benefits need to be updated

Advice to Senior ManagementKeep hiring great people. Fix the training function and the issues in HR.

Smart agile company that is globally focused

Program Manager (Current Employee)

I have been working at PRO Unlimited full-time for more than 5 years

ProsIntelligent people work at PRO Unlimited. The company is well run and fiscally responsible. The work environment is fun and fast paced. Most managers have an open door policy. Consistent annual reviews with raises each year are a huge plus. Global expansion of the company allows for new ways to learn the business.

ConsLike others have stated, benefits should be priority one for management to fix. Company would be perfect if it had a retirement plan (401K match) and better choices for medical benefits with more reasonable costs. Company is very spread out which makes getting to know co-workers at different sites challenging.

Advice to Senior ManagementFix the retirement plan and benefits. Do more to get the company together more frequently.

Worked for PRO Unlimited? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at PRO Unlimited reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for PRO Unlimited CEO Andrew Schultz. All 47 reviews posted anonymously by PRO Unlimited employees.