PVH Corp.

PVH Corp. Reviews

Updated Apr 9, 2014

PVH Corp. Chairman and CEO Manny Chirico

Manny Chirico

Pros:
  • "People, benefits, flex time and work life balance, great location"
    in 8 reviews
  • "Decent salary, good benefits, short hours, and a company that is doing well, trying hard to be better to employees"
    in 7 reviews
Cons:
  • "poor work/life balance, profits before people"
    in 4 reviews
  • "Senior management almost never change"
    in 4 reviews
  • Show more review highlights

Reviews

A company dedicated to the market and its own employees

Business Analyst (Former Employee)

I worked at PVH Corp. full-time for less than a year

ProsPeople, culture, atmosphere and products. This is what sells at PVH. A company that knows how to deal with employees and has an extensive love for its products.

ConsA sometimes too organic approach to processes.

Advice to Senior ManagementKeep doing the good job!

Overall Employment

I have been working at PVH Corp. full-time

ProsThey provide competitive Compensation, vacation, and holidays

ConsWork and Meetings are abundant

Advice to Senior ManagementStop the meetings

Positive, solid company who promote from within

Store Manager (Current Employee)

I have been working at PVH Corp. full-time for more than 8 years

ProsComprehensive training, annual reviews/raises, internal promotions, corporate community initiatives, encourage and support work/ life balance, wonderful health benefits, great employee assistance program

ConsNot enough payroll hours to accomplish all necessary tasks and customer service, low associate pay, operationally heavy at the store level,

Advice to Senior ManagementRaise associate pay so that we can hire better associates and compete with other retailers, give more hours for better return due to more time focusing on customers better incentive programs for managers(attainable goals), include assistant managers in incentive programs

PVH work experience review

Operations Supervisor (Former Employee)

I worked at PVH Corp. full-time for less than a year

ProsPVH is a growing company with great benefits. It is a good choice to start your career. Time spent here will prepare you for future life endeavors.

ConsIt is a union environment. Not much of a con but strict rules are implemented,and are heavily enforces.

Advice to Senior ManagementIt is important to make an effort to fit the culture of the company in order to be accepted by upper management.

GG

Sales Associate (Current Employee)
Alpine, CA

I have been working at PVH Corp. part-time for less than a year

ProsGreat company to work for, mileage is a nice bonus for making night drops, and employee discount has furnished my entire work/school wardrobe

ConsSometimes wish I had better access to my w2 income forms and pay stubs than the ADP comp. that payroll processes through. It isn't user-friendly at all and I had to get help from more than one manager to even access my info.

Advice to Senior ManagementDump ADP/Moneynetwork!

Great Company if you are a hard and efficient worker

Assistant Designer (Current Employee)

I have been working at PVH Corp. full-time for more than a year

ProsGood Salary, and good people

ConsToo many people giving opinions on projects

Advice to Senior Managementstreamline communication

PVH has its pros and cons; PVH cares about their employees and treats them well, but I see PVH as "old-fashioned".

Executive Vice President (Current Employee)
New York, NY

I have been working at PVH Corp. full-time for less than a year

ProsPVH fosters a sense of stability and belonging. Benefits and salaries are fair, but not exceptional.

ConsPVH has old processes, all levels of management operate in a very political manner, PVH is set in their ways and not very progressive. They have a reputation in the industry of being "old-fashioned,"

Advice to Senior ManagementPVH has very strong brands with tremendous opportunity to gain profit from operating efficiencies along with expansion and sales growth . Executive management should be seeking out "best in class" global operating models. Learn from the industry.

Treated as an expendable person

Material Handler (Current Employee)
McDonough, GA

I have been working at PVH Corp. full-time for more than a year

Prosclean atmosphere, no smoking enviroment

ConsHiring (college)kid supervisors with no experience on handling a problem with grown ups already there carrying the company for years!!
  Supervisors/managers break every rule a working employee would be written up for regarding safety procedures,talking on phones while walking blindly about in a daze in heavy equipment operating lanes. etc etc.

Advice to Senior ManagementFloor managers,stop treating your working people like prisoners in a work camp,and check out your own supervisors bad habits (talking to each other) in groups of 3 to 4

Expanding company, adjusting to new size, trying to become more professional, but retaining some of its old boy culture.

Director (Former Employee)

I worked at PVH Corp. full-time for more than 3 years

ProsGreat benefits package. Discounts to PVH products. The average worker is hard-working and sincerely wants to do a good job.

ConsIf you are expecting a highly professional, well oiled operation, reset your expectations. There's plenty of room for improvement. Lots of politics, lots of old guard that need to be weeded out, and lots of new experimentation that is going awry. No protection for whistle-blowers. Some management exemplify the Peter principle. Difficult to advance.

great company

District Manager (Former Employee)

I worked at PVH Corp. full-time for more than 10 years

Prosmultiple brands, growth opportunity, loved my job

ConsI have nothing bad to say about this company

Worked for PVH Corp.? Contribute to the Community!

PVH Corp. Videos

PVH Corp. – Why Work for Us?

We are a company transformed, focused on global growth and brand building, while staying true to our core values. Over the last decade, PVH Corp. ("PVH") has made several acquisitions that have redefined the identity… Full Overview

Provided by employer [?]

Glassdoor is your free inside look at PVH Corp. reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for PVH Corp. CEO Manny Chirico. All 94 reviews posted anonymously by PVH Corp. employees.