PVH Corp.

PVH Corp. Reviews

Updated Jul 30, 2014

PVH Corp. Chairman and CEO Manny Chirico

Manny Chirico

Pros
  • People, benefits, flex time and work life balance, great location (in 8 reviews)

• Great benefits including health dental vision retirement vacation and discounts (in 8 reviews)

Cons
  • Payroll contraints, work-life balance, compensation for longterm employee - capped based on store volume not on productivity (in 5 reviews)

• Senior management almost never change (in 4 reviews)

More Highlights

Newer Employee Love the company

Hard Worker (Current Employee) Bridgewater, NJ

ProsGreat Company, great team members, great leaders and managers. Recent hire in Bridgewater and I can honestly say this is the most organized company I have ever worked in. The culture is positive and everyone is working hard for the good of the company. The only thing that will hold you back at PVH is your self, every opportunity to advance is clearly out in front of you and all you have to do is work for it and earn it. You have a voice in meetings and ideas are openly exchanged and the team makes the decision how to move forward. Great vacation package and holidays that most companies long discarded. Great benefits and a pension. The company is growing and been actively purchasing other companies "great sign of strength"

ConsPolitical but that can be over come by listening and working hard.

Advice to Senior ManagementThe leadership at PVH is amazing please keep up the great work.

Really good company

Operations Supervisor (Current Employee) McDonough, GA

ProsHours were great. Company Holidays - fabulous!

ConsThe pay could be better

Advice to Senior ManagementTake more advice from management team

Pretty decent for retail

Floor Supervisor (Former Employee)

ProsRelaxed atmosphere, no hard selling goals, a company that tries to take care of its employees. As far as retail went, it was pretty decent.

ConsNo benefits for anyone who isn't full-time, and full-time positions are hard to come by because no one lets go of them once they get them (understandably).

1. We want your feedback – Are these company reviews helpful to you?  Yes | No

pvh

Product Development Coordinator (Current Employee) New York, NY

ProsBig company with lots of brands that hopefully you will be able to transition and grow with if you wanted to move.

ConsHigh design turnover and green managers that do not foster growth or education. New processes every season!

Advice to Senior ManagementHave more touch bases and ensure that all team members including upper and middle management are consistent with processes and design direction.

No Opportunity for Growth

Anonymous Employee (Current Employee) New York, NY

ProsYou get great benefits and vacation time, and PVH does a lot with corporate responsibility and there are opportunities for volunteer work.

ConsAs an entry level employee, compensation and yearly increases are below average. Instead of investing in and growing their employees, they continually change job responsibilities in a way that is detrimental to career growth. Extremely high turnover and unhappy employees found on ever floor.

Advice to Senior ManagementMaintain the hard-working, talented, and effective employees you have. Get rid of the small-mindedness where everyone has to wear every hat in the book and take on more and more work, and just hire people to do their jobs. It is a lot more beneficial to have three people working as an effective team to get work done, instead of having one person doing three people's jobs, barely above water.

PVH corp is most amazing company I had ever work for.

Senior Deduction Analyst (Current Employee) Bridgewater, NJ

ProsThe best reason to work here , the leadership is beyond expectation . the company value and they way the value their employees has been outstanding experience for me. Personal growth depends on your own productivity , proformance , and meeting the company standards.

ConsI love challenge so nothing seems difficult for me , when I have excellent team to work with.

Advice to Senior ManagementNone they have it all under control. They considerate and beyond my expectation.

Good place to work

Designer (Former Employee) New York, NY

ProsDecent salary and lots of benefits.

ConsHighly political atmosphere to navigate.

Advice to Senior ManagementTreat your senior women more fairly.

Store Manager/District Trainer

ProsFocused to employee morale, development, advancement

ConsPayroll contraints, work-life balance, compensation for longterm employee - capped based on store volume not on productivity

Advice to Senior Managementconsider remote positions for outstanding employees that want advancement with out relocation

Lack of communication and respect

ProsHealth benefits and 401k plan, employee discount

ConsLack of communication between departments - the right hand never seemed to know what the left was doing. The task load was heavy enough to warrant extra manpower, but we were not allowed to spend payroll hours. The district management was disrespectful and accusatory and when asked for assistance they gave the response of "figure it out yourself". Pressure to work overtime with no compensation. No bonus earned in over two years due to flawed system that did not reward for individual store accomplishments. The handling of upper management decisions to offload a brand was handled poorly and those field management who were let go were treated in a manner that was unbecoming.

Advice to Senior ManagementGet your act together. Support your staff and give pay raises that are comparable to other like-minded companies.

Excellent Company

Analyst (Current Employee)

ProsExcellent company to work for with great benefits. Management is excellent and they really care about their employees. Very knowledgable group of people.Most of them have been with the company for a very long time thus having vast experience which they have no problem sharing.

ConsEvery department might have their own little cons but overall the company is excellent to work for.

Worked for PVH Corp.? Contribute to the Community!