PVH Corp. Reviews

Updated March 25, 2015
158 reviews filtered by

1. I have been a part-time sales associate for a few years.

Current Employee - Sales Associate
    Current Employee - Sales Associate

I have been working at PVH Corp. part-time (more than 3 years)

Pros

If you just want a part-time retail job, this place is fine. There isn't a store credit card and you don't have to hound customers. For the most part, I really liked the people that I worked with. The discount was also really great.

Cons

I didn't get a raise until after over 2 years of working there. Even in our high volume store, there ware barely enough payroll hours for floor coverage and to complete tasks.

Give stores a lot more payroll hours so that your employees actually have time to provide real customer service.

Newer Employee Love the company

Current Employee - Hard Worker in Bridgewater, NJ
    Current Employee - Hard Worker in Bridgewater, NJ

I have been working at PVH Corp. full-time (more than a year)

Pros

Great Company, great team members, great leaders and managers. Recent hire in Bridgewater and I can honestly say this is the most organized company I have ever worked in. The culture is positive and everyone is working hard for the good of the company. The only thing that will hold you back at PVH is your self, every opportunity to advance is clearly out in front of you and all you have to do is work for it and earn it. You have a voice in meetings and ideas are openly exchanged and the team makes the decision how to move forward. Great vacation package and holidays that most companies long discarded. Great benefits and a pension. The company is growing and been actively purchasing other companies "great sign of strength"

Cons

Political but that can be over come by listening and working hard.

The leadership at PVH is amazing please keep up the great work.

3. Pretty decent for retail

Former Employee - Floor Supervisor
    Former Employee - Floor Supervisor

I worked at PVH Corp. part-time (more than 3 years)

Pros

Relaxed atmosphere, no hard selling goals, a company that tries to take care of its employees. As far as retail went, it was pretty decent.

Cons

No benefits for anyone who isn't full-time, and full-time positions are hard to come by because no one lets go of them once they get them (understandably).

Really good company

Current Employee - Operations Supervisor in McDonough, GA
    Current Employee - Operations Supervisor in McDonough, GA

I have been working at PVH Corp. full-time (more than a year)

Pros

Hours were great. Company Holidays - fabulous!

Cons

The pay could be better

Take more advice from management team

PVH corp is most amazing company I had ever work for.

Current Employee - Senior Deduction Analyst in Bridgewater, NJ
    Current Employee - Senior Deduction Analyst in Bridgewater, NJ

I have been working at PVH Corp. full-time (less than a year)

Pros

The best reason to work here , the leadership is beyond expectation . the company value and they way the value their employees has been outstanding experience for me. Personal growth depends on your own productivity , proformance , and meeting the company standards.

Cons

I love challenge so nothing seems difficult for me , when I have excellent team to work with.

None they have it all under control. They considerate and beyond my expectation.

7. pvh

Current Employee - Product Development Coordinator in New York, NY
    Current Employee - Product Development Coordinator in New York, NY

I have been working at PVH Corp. full-time (more than a year)

Pros

Big company with lots of brands that hopefully you will be able to transition and grow with if you wanted to move.

Cons

High design turnover and green managers that do not foster growth or education. New processes every season!

Have more touch bases and ensure that all team members including upper and middle management are consistent with processes and design direction.

8. No Opportunity for Growth

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in New York, NY
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

I have been working at PVH Corp. full-time (more than a year)

Pros

You get great benefits and vacation time, and PVH does a lot with corporate responsibility and there are opportunities for volunteer work.

Cons

As an entry level employee, compensation and yearly increases are below average. Instead of investing in and growing their employees, they continually change job responsibilities in a way that is detrimental to career growth. Extremely high turnover and unhappy employees found on ever floor.

Maintain the hard-working, talented, and effective employees you have. Get rid of the small-mindedness where everyone has to wear every hat in the book and take on more and more work, and just hire people to do their jobs. It is a lot more beneficial to have three people working as an effective team to get work done, instead of having one person doing three people's jobs, barely above water.

9. Good place to work

Former Employee - Designer in New York, NY
    Former Employee - Designer in New York, NY

I worked at PVH Corp. full-time (more than 3 years)

Pros

Decent salary and lots of benefits.

Cons

Highly political atmosphere to navigate.

Treat your senior women more fairly.

10. Lack of communication and respect

I have been working at PVH Corp. full-time (more than 8 years)

Pros

Health benefits and 401k plan, employee discount

Cons

Lack of communication between departments - the right hand never seemed to know what the left was doing. The task load was heavy enough to warrant extra manpower, but we were not allowed to spend payroll hours. The district management was disrespectful and accusatory and when asked for assistance they gave the response of "figure it out yourself". Pressure to work overtime with no compensation. No bonus earned in over two years due to flawed system that did not reward for individual store accomplishments. The handling of upper management decisions to offload a brand was handled poorly and those field management who were let go were treated in a manner that was unbecoming.

Get your act together. Support your staff and give pay raises that are comparable to other like-minded companies.

11. Store Manager/District Trainer

I have been working at PVH Corp. full-time (more than 5 years)

Pros

Focused to employee morale, development, advancement

Cons

Payroll contraints, work-life balance, compensation for longterm employee - capped based on store volume not on productivity

consider remote positions for outstanding employees that want advancement with out relocation

PVH Corp. Photos