Pace Analytical Reviews

Employment Status

Reset
2.9
Steve A Vanderboom

Pros
  • Great people to work with all suffering together LOVED working for the previous company, ELAB (in 3 reviews)

• Pace Analytical has a decent benefits package and my position allowed flex time and a condensed workweek which was a great bonus (in 2 reviews)

Cons
  • Low pay for the amount of work expected from you (in 7 reviews)

• There is not one person (minus upper management) in the building who actually likes their job and doesn't want to work somewhere else (in 6 reviews)

1. Great Place to Work!

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Minneapolis, MN
    Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Minneapolis, MN

I worked at Pace Analytical full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

I worked in LabOps for a few years and it was a wonderful experience. The company, especially management and HR, really care about their employees and are very supportive and flexible. They genuinely care about their customers as well, making it a pleasant environment to work in. The CEO is a great guy, who really tries to engage with the employees.

Cons

I wish there were more growth opportunities in my particular area of interest.

Advice to Management

Keep up the good work.

2. nice environmental lab.

Pros

great area for new starters. The operation manager is very nice.

Cons

To me I didn`t see any downside during my stay.

3. Good place

I have been working at Pace Analytical full-time

Pros

Consistant, nice people, people are very focused on what they are doing. They do invest in your education

Cons

There are not many direct paths for advancement.

Advice to Management

Keep doing what you're doing.

5. Lab analyst

Pros

They take care of you well.

Cons

Unstable outlook for someone on a temporary contract

6. Lab Analyst II

Former Employee - Lab Analyst II in Oakdale, MN
    Former Employee - Lab Analyst II in Oakdale, MN

Pros

I found Pace to be an excellent place to work at and for. I felt they cared about their employees and the benefits offered were very good. I worked in the Lab Ops area at an offsite location. There I worked with some very good and friendly Pace employees as well with the employees of the personnel of my clients workers. The work atmosphere was very good and felt a part of the Pace team. I worked for Pace for 8 1/2 years until I retired from the work force. I commend upper management for caring for their employees and wish the company continuing success in the future.

Cons

I really have no comments on this.

Advice to Management

Keep on doing what you have done to continue in being one of the best labs in the nation. Regardless of what other reviewers have said about how your employees are treated, I feel you have done an A-1 job in providing for them.

Pros and Cons

I have been working at Pace Analytical full-time

Pros

The Management Team is very dedicated to providing a good working environment. All of management has an open door policy and is happy to assist if possible. The company constantly tries to improve.

Cons

Though dedicated, management can sometimes mis-manage resources. Very "Bottom Line" oriented. Though the management team is dedicated to providing a good work environment, the constant strive to improve tends to be focused on financials instead of quality or work environment, this causes friction within the company.

Advice to Management

Focus on creating a fair, transparent work environment. People will respond better to feeling they have a good measurement of their performance and job security rather than focusing on minor morale perks

Lab analyst

I worked at Pace Analytical full-time

Pros

Great starter job to get foot in door of your career

Cons

Management doesn't quite understand value of employees so they often ask for over and beyond. Low pay

Advice to Management

Put yourself in their shoes and I'd you truly value the worth then show it by getting them the tools they need and pay

9. nope

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Pearland, TX
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Pearland, TX

I have been working at Pace Analytical (More than a year)

Pros

if you are fresh out of school and looking for a jobs

Cons

they will suck you dry and will ask for more

Stable, Slower-Paced

I have been working at Pace Analytical full-time

Pros

Pace is a very responsible & stable company to work for. If you're looking for a starter job that will help you ease into the pace of a full-time job, this is for you. Good benefits; great vacation accrual rate. Relaxed environment. Everyone is friendly & willing to help. Good work-life balance.

Cons

They low-ball you with starting salary for an entry-level position, which doesn't leave room for competitive industry wages as you come up for annual salary review. The upper management has been with Pace for 10-20 years, so the rate of change can be slower compared to bigger, industry-leading companies. It's a slower pace compared to other industry-leading companies, so if you're a very driven and self-motivated individual who thrives in a fast-paced environment, you might want to do your due-diligence in whatever role you choose to apply for.

11. Pace Analytical LabOps

Current Employee - Project Manager in Maplewood, MN
    Current Employee - Project Manager in Maplewood, MN

I have been working at Pace Analytical full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Great place to start right out of school. Pace runs a tight ship and provides solid regulatory support to its customers. The people there are generally great and HR is incredibly helpful.

Cons

Since I was only with the company for under a year before I decided to return to school I never came up for a salary review. That said, I've heard grumblings from colleagues regarding the postponement of their salary reviews.

Advice to Management

Keep holding your workers to a high standard while providing them the benefits you currently do. Just make sure people get their raises!

RSS Feed </> Embed