Pacific Benefits Group

www.fortegra.com

Pacific Benefits Group Reviews

I love my sales job at Pacific Benefits Group - the management team really cares about me!

Sales Consultant (Current Employee) Beaverton, OR

ProsGood benefit package. Paid base wages plus commissions plus bonus package. Management sales coaching style is very proactive. It is a great environment to develop your sales techniques. Cutting edge technology. Access to unlimited leads. The company pays for all licensing expenses. Nice to have nights and weekends off - its a real bonus to have paid holidays!

ConsLots of phone work and working with internet leads - if you dont love phone sales this is not the place for you!

Advice to Senior ManagementKeep up the good work - the management team is really on track. Everyone is excited about the pending new business opportunities!

A Leading Company

Broker (Current Employee) Beaverton, OR

ProsNo desk fee or charge for leads. Resources are supplied without charge. Encouraging of growth and salary increase. Also nights, weekends, and holidays off.

ConsDifficult to make as much money as possible with the new health care reform. It is the same with everyone health brokerage nowawdays though.

Advice to Senior ManagementGreat potential for growth. Need to seize the market and find an insurance plan that covers the missing 5% of Gap. Also don't let the agents know how bad things really are

Worked for Pacific Benefits Group? Contribute to the Community!