Pacific Materials Handling Solutions Reviews
Pros – It's a job, that's all I can say in this economy.
Cons – After speaking with other employees.
1) Most have not received a raise in 5 to 10 years, despite the fact the company is growing and hired many new employees.
2) The company may require you to perform questionable activities or operate outside of the rules and or regulations.
3) Unfair or false evaluations with regard to performance.
4) They require that fall outside the regulations set forth by Government agencies. You will be fired if you fail to perform and (or) bring to their attention that such activities are out side the law or even illegal.
5) Self ensured; both for workers compensation and Medical plan (as describe by employees, not good).
6) Very unorganized.
7) The management will join as a team against you even when you are in the right.
Advice to Senior Management – 1) Appreciate when team member brings thing to your attention conditions that could be at the least embarrassing and at the most a violation of the law.
2) The idea of your motto "Your Attitude, not your Aptitude,
determines your Altitude!" sends the wrong message and promotes unfair labor practices and in fact is discriminatory in nature. I would change the company attitude and embrace attitude as well as aptitude. Monitor all employees performance, there are people working there that can't remember remember what they are to from one moment to the next.
No, I would not recommend this company to a friend