Pacific Placement Group

3.7

Jane Groner

Great experience/ Intro to SF

I have been working at Pacific Placement Group

Pros

I have really enjoyed working for Pacific Placement. I recently relocated from Los Angeles, and thanks to Sharon and Jane I was able to smoothly transition into a position that I love! I received help with my resume as well as professional advice and was sent on great interviews within weeks. Everyone that I have met at Pacific Placement goes above and beyond to help from the from Administrative, Accounting, especially the recruiters. Jane knows the right questions to ask to quickly understand your situation, needs, and preferences. She has great connections, tons of experience, and always seeks to leave all parties satisfied with the outcome. Overall, great to work with.

Cons

Not really a con- but can be challenging for some. For best outcome be ready to fill out applications, complete skills assessments and show your best professional image when you come in!

Best Placement Agency EVER!

Current Employee - Administrative Assistant in San Francisco, CA
    Current Employee - Administrative Assistant in San Francisco, CA

I have been working at Pacific Placement Group as a contractor (less than an year)

Pros

I am a Contractor with Pacific Placement Group. They took the necessary time to really evaluate my situation and find out what would work for me. They were able to place me very quickly at a great place that works perfectly for my situation. They helped me with my resume, and sent training links to help me brush up my skills in PowerPoint! They did a great job with negotiating a good hourly rate for me! I have worked with other temp agencies and Pacific Placement really went the extra mile for me. I couldn't be happier with my experience.

Cons

I don't have anything remotely negative to say here. I have really enjoyed working with Pacific Placement.

Keep doing what you are doing! I am very happy with my assignment and I just adore Sharon she has been great to work with!

Unprofessional and offensive

Former Employee - Contractor in San Francisco, CA
    Former Employee - Contractor in San Francisco, CA

I worked at Pacific Placement Group as a contractor (less than an year)

Pros

Comes highly recommended, very professional environment (at first), "seems" busy

Cons

Maybe too busy, no follow up at all/no system, Jane (who was nicer than I thought she would be) will size you up and give you a list of what you need to do and then never call back (I figured she was like a professional version of the Millionaire Matchmaker but I think she may just like being harsh to people after reading google reviews... Unlike in the show, I have received no results, which is the entire reason I made the appointment! Not the learning experience I expected being new to the city 2 months ago. I have extensive experience in my industry and have found dozens of employers who are making offers for me, don't let this place discourage you.

Although you have many awards it does not give you the right to size people up, make promises and just completely ignore your follow up. That is just bad business, and a simple email would be all most people ask, especially if you are the recruiter and they are looking for work... Even if they are not what you are looking for a referral could be the difference of tens of thousands of dollars.

Why ask someone to come in for an interview after previously viewing their resume, and waste their time? You know their qualifications, and then from what I have read, bring them in and size them up, then decide to suggest Craigslist or something along those lines? It doesn't make sense and is seemingly wasting your time as well and ultimately unprofessional.

Overall, my experience is a positive one.

Current Employee - Account Manager/Consultant in San Francisco, CA
    Current Employee - Account Manager/Consultant in San Francisco, CA

I have been working at Pacific Placement Group

Pros

I enjoy working with the variety of personalities in the office. It is also thrilling that the building and the CEO allows employees to bring in their pets, so long as they are well-behaved.

Cons

As in all agencies, technology/hardware could be improved, as well as the CRM. Nonetheless, it is noteworthy that most employees look forward to coming in every morning.

Continue to invest well in the employees, who will not hesitate to go the extra mile as a direct result.